Guest openjack

Younger bar/massage boys

Guest openjack

Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Bangkok very soon and looking to have some fun with bar and massage guys for the first time  :p

I'm 22 so hoping to find guys preferably younger than me but obviously over 18. Any one have any recommendations of bars or massage places to meet guys that are generally on the younger side? also would appreciate any tips for making sure they are not underage, I'm guessing checking ID is the only sure way!

massage boys at Bonny and Bangkok massage in Soi twilight also look young and cute to me, whenever walk past (which is admittedly very rarely). Has the added advantage that you don't even need to enter to see what/who you get as they sit outside waiting for customers

Guest FossilGay

Any one have any recommendations of bars or massage places to meet guys that are generally on the younger side?

Also try checking out the gaybuttonthai site.  My impression is that the type of boys you're looking for are often discussed there.

and if you're only 22 you can of course just go to the bars in Silom Soi 4 and later Soi 2 (in Soi 2 especially DJ Station) and pick up local guys who are into foreigners without having to pay. Depending on your looks of course, but generally super easy.