Nikom

Morocco?

Yes, I was trying to behave too!  But hard with so many boys looking at you!

Apparently many French guys spent part of the winter in Morocco.  A number of clubs and bars but for the tourist/local middle class guys.  There is a much wider gay area but hard to access.  Was hoping someone had some clues!

The guys in Fez are really hot!

I admit it was 16 years ago but I have been to Agadir for a week and a ton of boys where available and most boys knew what a single man was in town for.

Its easy to find a cock to suck and they will all fuck you but finding a willing bottom is a lot harder

I was a lot younger and blonde at the time and I was getting chatted up on the street 

Things have changed. You should know, that since a few yrs the govmt.-after an awful lot of complaints etc-has clamped down on the before universal street-touts. This makes it now a lot harder as f.e. Tunisia to contact.

Most recommend to go via middelmen and use ''safe houses'' for tourists these are in most beachside towns and the usual tourist-cities (thus not so much in Casa or Rabat, as they are mostly bisnis/govmt.

There used to be an informative forum like ''marrakesh.net, but I dontknow if its still alive (and was too lazy too check before this). And as above: its Arab so expect to be bottom and only the hard part of the game. But exceptions there are, of course.

Its nowadays often easier to contact Arabs/Morroccons in FR or BE or NL etc for sexual games as in fact there!

Guest Hutchison

Historically Morocco and Tangier were always popular with western gay visitors. In fact the playwright Joe Orton referred to Tangier as Costa Del Sodomy.

Other frequent gay visitors or residents apart from YSL were Matisse, Boroughs, Truman Capote, Ginsberg, Tennessee Williams, Gore Vidal, Kenneth Williams and the sublime author Paul Bowles who lived there with his lesbian wife. Bowles lived in Tangier for over 50 years and another frequent visitor, Christopher Isherwood, named his character Sally Bowles after Paul.

The gay literati and demi-monde were always attracted to North Africa with it's louche atmosphere, and easy access to drugs and gay sex.

post-15790-0-92692000-1453868059_thumb.png

Gays are everywhere but not everywhere gays are in jails. When Tangier was free port it could be Sodomy but those days are long gone it seems. Morocco is great for sightseeing  but I'd look for gays in more relaxed environment like one named in our Board tittle.