Erratic Bar Boy Behaviour

Guest Stewart

Abang1961 is without money, there it's quite natural to take it a your pace, and no activity if you lose interest.

The op writes about hiring a moneyboy, completely different.

I can't follow. Dream Boys (Bangkok or Pattaya?), short time off and short time room (i.e. not your place), that's clear.

"payment (s) agreed and paid" Paid before the act? I did make a partial payment in advance once, only to end up almost robbed (an no sex). Every person I told the story said you don't pay prostitutes in advance, nowhere in the world, no time in history.

"decided to let him go as far as he wanted then upped and left." What does that mean, especially upped?

"the look on his face suggested that he was hoping for a different response from me." What response do you think he expected?

Pattaya Dream Boys...I paid for drinks, off fee, ST hotel (700 TBH) as expected prior to the event. I was clear what I wanted as I was sitting with the boy and the Mamasam. All that was left to pay was the ST tip to the boy. "upped and left" as used in a single phrase means "get the hell out". 

His response should have been a thank you but I didn't get it. He wasn't the most friendliest person that I have met and was quite adamant that I was getting nothing I wanted. I was pleased to be on the Scooter to Jomtein.

For Vinapu sorry I did not remember name or number but I prefer the slim short twinks and he was the only one there that fitted that description. I was in state of paranoia in any case so maybe its all my imagination.

Guest Stewart

Stewart, I'm wondering why you offed an "unfriendly" guy. What was he like in the bar when you were sitting with him? Was he friendly towards you in the bar but had a change of attitude back in the room?

In the bar he was fine, in fact was the only one that was really trying hard to attract my attention. My needs are pretty straight forward and nothing out of the norm.He said yes to everything but changed his mind once in the room. I could have got angry but didn't. After a bit of cock play I got dressed, paid him and left. From the original poster this could have easily have become an unpleasant situation should I have shown more aggression towards him. Being a Brit and more importantly a Southampton Football Club supporter I am used to rolling with the punches and having to crawl away licking my wounds, in this case my wallet and my pride, not to mention my confidence in the GoGo boy bar industry.

In the bar he was fine, in fact was the only one that was really trying hard to attract my attention. My needs are pretty straight forward and nothing out of the norm.He said yes to everything but changed his mind once in the room. I could have got angry but didn't. After a bit of cock play I got dressed, paid him and left.

I think you did right thing, such a situations happened before and will happen from time to time in the future and in my opinion is better to chalk it off to experience than create scene which will lead to escalation and possibly unpleasant one - after all we are on their territory. And if you got access to his cock at least you get something to do instead of licking the wounded pride.

In my worst encounter ever I did not even get to that point before kicking boy out.

Abang1961 is without money, there it's quite natural to take it a your pace, and no activity if you lose

interest.

I cannot believe you could write such insulting remarks... You certainly was not charged a single cent

during your stay.... how could you have this audacity to draw such conclusions. I am

sorely disappointed ....Chao chee bye to you... swearing ....

I was in a hurry so I didn't write full sentences which led to misunderstanding, here long form:

The case abang1961 reports is not prostitution. Hence it's natural to take it at your pace, and if you lose interest in your date not to have sex. But the op hired a prostitute where both sides agreed on service and payment.

I think you did right thing, such a situations happened before and will happen from time to time in the future and in my opinion is better to chalk it off to experience than create scene which will lead to escalation and possibly unpleasant one - after all we are on their territory. And if you got access to his cock at least you get something to do instead of licking the wounded pride.

In my worst encounter ever I did not even get to that point before kicking boy out.

Disagree. If boy does not perform as agreed, lower the tip. Paying in full sets a poor example and makes the boys spoiled brats, arrogant assholes and creates a sense of entitlement.

I guess I am physically superior to most boys (and surely to the twinks I off) so I could throw them out if I have to do so. Others might not have this advantage and prefer to pay instead of risking an altercation.

To me, it is just a boy who wants to join his friends at some party that is happening at a later time.  For example, it could be a friends birthday party.,  I am sure he wanted money (BD present,booze) but not a long time date.  Since his only offer was the long time he took the offer, to do his act and get away to where he really wanted to be.  Sadly, many Thais seem to shun long term planning, so they tend not tot worry about having a good customer base.  It is a shame that Farang B was treated this way.  I know I would have had very hurt feelings..

To me, it is just a boy who wants to join his friends at some party that is happening at a later time.  For example, it could be a friends birthday party.,  I am sure he wanted money (BD present,booze) but not a long time date.

Maybe, but the normal bar boy approach in this case is to shuffle the poor farang onto short time. 

Get the job done in 40 minutes & get at least 1000, possibly more if there has been some kind of service.

Disagree. If boy does not perform as agreed, lower the tip. Paying in full sets a poor example and makes the boys spoiled brats, arrogant assholes and creates a sense of entitlement.

I guess I am physically superior to most boys (and surely to the twinks I off) so I could throw them out if I have to do so. Others might not have this advantage and prefer to pay instead of risking an altercation.

you are actually right but what I wrote was from my perspective - only thing I negotiate is length of time and expected tip.

So I feel entitled to disappointment only  if he leaves before promised time.

But to boys credit it happens very rarely and in most case they are forgiven because at least they did not try to sandbag with me.

You right about physical superiority but don't forget guy who was waving knife at you in Saranrom.

I don't discuss details of sexual activities either, but if the boys plays games, makes drama, pouts, is lazy I would kick him out with partial payment.

I have never been threatened with a knife.

But a weapon or experience in fighting or being drunk/drugged can compensate for my physical superiority (I'm taller and heavier than most Thai boys).

If in doubt I would rather pay than getting into an altercation. There is a problem related to that: taking my wallet out to pay puts me into a vulnerable position: I'm distracted and have something in my hand, the boy knows where my money is and could kick me in the balls to get my wallet!

If in doubt I would rather pay than getting into an altercation. There is a problem related to that: taking my wallet out to pay puts me into a vulnerable position: I'm distracted and have something in my hand, the boy knows where my money is and could kick me in the balls to get my wallet!

Solution is easy, don't use wallet, have loose money distributed among various pockets so they are not too bulky

I have physically kicked people out of my room 3 times, but all these were in Europe. 

I've never had such a problem in Thailand, although as you might deduce, I know people who have. 

In principle I don't believe in rewarding bad behaviour.  For example people who try to extort money by refusing to leave a room until they are paid way in excess of what was agreed/is normal or demand money for a service which has not been provided. So in Europe, I've always kicked them out.

In Thailand, it is pleasant not to have such problems, but when they day comes, I hope I put my principles to one side and pay something.  Whilst I know it's bad to reward bad behaviour & is bad for everyone else, reading about the way the Thais operate, it is the pragmatic way..