numazu

Is Phuket Worth It?

----

So I go to the Philippines on Holiday. Have been doing so for 12 years.

My Partner will not travel there with me and knows I will meet up with hot and sexy guys!!

I have really fallen in love with a wonderful Pinoy guy. He is 22yo and I have known him for 5 years.

HAHAHA do not count back.

I would like him to come live with us in the USA. And he would give anything to live with us.

I have suggested Houseboy, Student, Caregiver...

But my Partner refuses to consider it.

So Ms Landers, what should I do???

;-)

It is not difficult to understand the feelings of your Partner.

It is intelligent to stay forever in a loving open relationship.  But "three is a crowd"

You should feel fortunate to be with a BF like you have. He is surely accommodating by accepting that you prefer to have sex with others than with himself, a sign of true love.

I think you owe him the attention of not bringing someone else into the household, no matter how much you desire to do it. Hopefully at 76 you have the maturity to accept this, and realize that this sacrifice of yours will bring to both of you good karma. And if you are able to do so, you better never ever ask to get credit from him for not having brought your young lover into the household.

Look how lucky you are:  you are free to travel to the Philippines (and I suppose anywhere else) to enjoy sex and then return to a loving  household. I have a similar blessing :)

And you can also realize that while it is perfectly fine for a 22 y.o. to be a sex worker or to have a short relationship of convenience, the age gap may be too large to let him truly fall in love.  You may not expect this to happen and you want to help the 22 y.o. by bringing him to the US.  But if you want to help someone, your BF of 50 years should come first.  Good luck!