Guest nothin2say

Lumpini Park

well I got mine from the Bangkok Christian Hospital for free, but that's because I went there anyway because of something else and asked for it. They just gave it to me at no extra cost from the bill I got for the other things. I would think it won't be expensive there.

Alternatively, go to www.sathornclinic.com, the gay doctor that has been mentioned here somehwere a few times. Very small clinic (or rather really a doctor's practice) and nice people and doctor. They now have two branches, one on Suan Phlu and the other conveniently right on Silom next to Noodi's, adjacent to the small soi where G.O.D. is. 

Perfect!  Thank you so much!

When I started work in 2013, I got healt certificate from Bangkok Christian Hospital for around 500 Baht from memory. The health certificate for membership in youth club was 60 Baht this year.

Big hospitals with English names and English speaking staff will be more expensive than local doctors.

The membership form might be in two languages, English and Thai, or ask someone to write down "health certificate" in Thai "ใบรับรองแพทย์" to show it to a doctor who does not speak English.

When I started work in 2013, I got healt certificate from Bangkok Christian Hospital for around 500 Baht from memory. The health certificate for membership in youth club was 60 Baht this year.

Big hospitals with English names and English speaking staff will be more expensive than local doctors.

The membership form might be in two languages, English and Thai, or ask someone to write down "health certificate" in Thai "ใบรับรองแพทย์" to show it to a doctor who does not speak English.

Excellent advice... and after looking at the Sathorn Clinic site, I'm definitely going there just to see the hot doctor.  Might as well enjoy some eye candy while I'm getting my form filled out! 

If his English isn't good, I'll still enjoy trying to explain for a LONG time before I show him the paper with "Health Certificate" in Thai...

Excellent advice... and after looking at the Sathorn Clinic site, I'm definitely going there just to see the hot doctor.  Might as well enjoy some eye candy while I'm getting my form filled out! 

Fix your teeth at Thai Smile on Silom, they have very hunky dentist if this is your thing. He would not to be out of place in Jupiter or Tawan IMHO 

Guest Hutchison

Deyn the doctor who owns Sathorn Clinic has perfect English. He is very highly educated, well travelled and comes from a family of doctors.

His profile is also often seen on Gay Romeo.

Fix your teeth at Thai Smile on Silom, they have very hunky dentist if this is your thing. He would not to be out of place in Jupiter or Tawan IMHO 

I suddenly feel the need for a tooth cleaning when I get to Bangkok!

Deyn the doctor who owns Sathorn Clinic has perfect English. He is very highly educated, well travelled and comes from a family of doctors.

His profile is also often seen on Gay Romeo.

Really?  I'm liking it!

(LAGuy searches Gay Romeo like a maniac.....)