Guest Qualityonly

Car Access to Boyztown at night

Guest Qualityonly

Thankyou Gentleman for your help,I do appreciate your civil answers unlike another Gay Forum where asking a simple question results in often abusive responses.

On one of my trips I plan to visit Bangkok and return to Pattaya quite late at night in a Taxi ( will be a Friday night)around midnight to stay in a Hotel in Boyztown possibly Le Cafe Royale.

My question is,is the Taxi able to access or drive into Boyztown at that time of night so I can unload my luggage outside the Hotel?

He obviously would need to drive through the back way being Beach Road and up past New Orleans Restaurant I am thinking? Would that be correct?

on Friday night just past midnight it may be tough to drive into soi but since it just steps from Second Road I'm sure driver will stop there at mouth of soi and for consideration of extra 100 baht will be happy to carry your luggage  to Le Cafe, whole 20 or so meters

Guest ryanasia

Have the driver or hotel staff deal with your bags if there is a problem. No need for you to do any heavy lifting that's the beauty of Thailand and Asia. My partner used to deliver all sorts of weird and heavy things to me and complain. I simply told him don't worry honey it won't be you that is carrying any of it anyway. Just tip somebody to help you if it is not convenient.