Guest jackojomtien

Men's grooming in Pattaya.

Guest jackojomtien

I am not into having my back waxed, but I hate a hairy back and would like to able to go to a Men's Grooming place to get a back shave every week or so, maybe a pube trim and ball shave also.   Does anyone know of a place or someone that gives this service in Pattaya or Jomtien?

Guest ronnie4you

For some of us farang, body groomers in Thailand might be freaked out. There are some very hairy guys v. few guys with any body hair among Thais.

But it would be nice to let someone else take care of the excess hair. Even down there.

If you make it to Bangkok, Cute and Beauty, has these services.

I normally have a hair cut there on the first day of my holiday & can recommend them.  Actually called Cutey & Beauty.  I've not tried any other services.

I've still got bad memories of a hair cut disaster in Pattaya about 8~9 years ago.  Everything NOT as I wanted. 

On the next trip, didn't get my hair cut until I found a place with pictures of hair styles in the window in Chiang Mai & optimistically asked him to cut it like the picture (price 60 baht, which makes a record low for me).