Guest Kiwitones

Expats living in Pattaya

Guest FatRichard

I'm sorry to see the Prozac has failed to help you yet.  Don't worry.  Given enough time, eventually maybe it will.

I'll be at Elephant Plaza Monday night.  Drop by, identify yourself, and make some of your comments face-to-face instead of hiding behind internet anonymity like a true coward. 

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how using a mental health issue as a punchline is funny or amusing.  I notice this is not the first time that you've done this.  Pattaya may be a happy place but it has enough people suffering from depression and other mental health issues who are not seeking help precisely because of ridicule and bullying from people like you.  I have a friend staying with me right now who tried to kill himself as a result of severe loneliness/depression.  He was afraid to get help because his buddies mocked him whenever he tried to talk to them about it.  If you can't cope with gentle ribbing or don't know how to make a witty retort, then perhaps it's best you don't say anything at all, instead of insulting and threatening people.

As for your 'pistols at dawn offer' to Fossil, what are you going to do if he shows up?  Create a scene and make it unpleasant for all the other patrons, possibly causing the owners to lose business? Plug your dead board (which you run like an old boys' club) if you must, but there's no need to cause disruption to this board and other people's businesses.

Not one of the internet heroes showed up.  I was there, just as I said I would be.  I also intentionally said nothing about what my intentions were if anyone actually did have the guts to show.  I knew none would.  I knew it before you knew it.

I see a set of posts now full of put downs, insults and assumptions.  If any of you did show up, you know what would have happened?  I would have asked you to sit down.  I would have bought the first drink.  And I would have listened to you tell me what your problems with me are.  I would not have gotten angry, would not have lost my temper, would not have had a heated argument, or anything else ridiculous.  I would have listened and talked about it - you know, like adults do, and maybe paid attention to your point of view.

But noooooo.  You see the same posts above that I'm seeing.  Nothing but more insult and put down attempts - coming from people who think like a 14 year old.  That's why there is no credibility to any of them and why I couldn't care less what any of the trolls think. 

Guest ryanasia

Not one of the internet heroes showed up.  I was there, just as I said I would be.  I also intentionally said nothing about what my intentions were if anyone actually did have the guts to show.  I knew none would.  I knew it before you knew it.

I see a set of posts now full of put downs, insults and assumptions.  If any of you did show up, you know what would have happened?  I would have asked you to sit down.  I would have bought the first drink.  And I would have listened to you tell me what your problems with me are.  I would not have gotten angry, would not have lost my temper, would not have had a heated argument, or anything else ridiculous.  I would have listened and talked about it - you know, like adults do, and maybe paid attention to your point of view.

But noooooo.  You see the same posts above that I'm seeing.  Nothing but more insult and put down attempts - coming from people who think like a 14 year old.  That's why there is no credibility to any of them and why I couldn't care less what any of the trolls think. 

Here is a clue... when people know you are there almost anywhere else becomes a viable option. Nobody is afraid of you. I have heard you might be nicer in person but many people are not willing to go test that theory. You are the one that always takes the first shot at people. Many times seemingly out of the blue. 

If you are willing to tone down your rhetoric I will also back off but when you are allowed to operate like some sort of psycho with impunity then I respond.

I hope the owner of the Elephant can read this thread and realize you are deterring people from coming to his business. I spend a lot when I am on holiday and the fact that I would almost be unwilling to go to his business costs him money. 

Do they serve meat loaf because most "old trolls" like you can eat it without teeth? It is a harsh thing to say but you should really just go away from this site forever. don't you have your own board to troll?

People say you are okay in person but your online persona is appalling. The people who say this are actually your friends.

This entire thread which could have welcomed in new people to Pattaya was completely derailed because you can simply not restrain yourself from being the biggest asshole on the face of the planet when you are online.

Guest FatRichard

Not one of the internet heroes showed up....

If any of you did show up, you know what would have happened?  I would have asked you to sit down.  I would have bought the first drink.  And I would have listened to you tell me what your problems with me are.  I would not have gotten angry,...

I would have listened and talked about it - you know, like adults do, and maybe paid attention to your point of view.

But noooooo.  You see the same posts above that I'm seeing.  Nothing but more insult and put down attempts - coming from people who think like a 14 year old. 

Excuse me, do you even read your own sneering posts or think about what you're saying?  Do you have any sense of self-awareness at all?

Your invitations to Fossil and ryanasia were anything but civil.  They were hostile, provocative and accusatory.  You called Fossil a "true coward" and accused him of "hiding behind Internet anonymity". You said to ryanasia: "If you've got the guts, I'll be there."  That wasn't an invitation but a challenge to a face off.  And now you turn around and say you were making some kind of civil attempt at coming to an understanding with them.  I've known mamasans who've told less bold-faced lies.

You protest against put-downs and insults and in the same breath call others "14-year-olds", "trolls" and "cowards".  Have you ever practiced what you preached?

Guest FatRichard

Confront me personally and ask.

Confront you?  Whatever happened to:

I would have bought the first drink.  And I would have listened to you tell me what your problems with me are.  I would not have gotten angry, would not have lost my temper, would not have had a heated argument,

posted thirty minutes ago?

Guest ryanasia

Why meet in person if the risk is high you'll be attacked? Life is to short!

LOL Anybody in reasonably good shape under 50 would knock his old ass out. I wouldn't go out of my way to meet him but if he ever looked at me so much as cross eyed he would find out my patience isn't limitless. The thing is he doesn't seem to do this in person by all accounts. 

Also my mother told me not to put an epic beat down on senile old men so there is that... But these stupid threats really degrade the intelligence level of this site. imagine what the Op is thinking now. 

Maybe we could make this a Thrilla in Manilla sort of event and Gaythailand could sanction it. 

Ryanasia vs. Gaybutton 

The only trolls making threats are you fine people.  Gee, you're scaring me to death. 

I have made none, unless of course you believe you would feel threatened by merely talking to me directly instead of hiding behind internet anonymity.

And those of you who feel that poor old Fossilgay is being mercilessly attacked by me, take a look at his posts.  Check how many unprovoked personal attacks he directed toward me, most of which I ignored.  Any remarks I made about him were in response to unprovoked attacks, not that I give a shit about anything he has to say - or any of you for that matter.

So, troll away.  I have nothing more to say to any of you - until you have the guts to talk to me personally, which none of you cowards will ever do.  Again, I was there. Not a single one of you had the courage to confront me.  But you're great at troll posting.  Well, actually not great at all - just lame.

Bye bye . . .

Guest ryanasia

The only trolls making threats are you fine people.  I have made none, unless of course you believe you would feel threatened by merely talking to me directly instead of hiding behind internet anonymity.

And those of you who feel that poor old Fossilgay is being mercilessly attacked by me, take a look at his posts.  Check how many unprovoked personal attacks he directed toward me, most of which I ignored.  Any remarks I made about him were in response to unprovoked attacks, not that I give a shit about anything he has to say - or any of you for that matter.

So, troll away.  I have nothing more to say to any of you - until you have the guts to talk to me personally, which none of you cowards will ever do.  Again, I was there. Not a single one of you had the courage to confront me.  But you're great at troll posting.  Well, actually not great at all - just lame.

Bye bye . . .

I did a search of your posts and the most rudimentary search shows you are a nasty piece of work. I will meet you anywhere you want. You made unprovoked attacks in this thread nobody can determine your personal history so just stop the facade.

You could be an ambassador for Pattaya but you fuck it all up at every chance. You seem to be like Donald Trump on twitter. I will still fight you to the death with bare hands if you tell me a time and location.

Elephant loses money because of an idiot like yoou loitering around there.