Travellerdave

Zing Resort Jomtien Complex

It is regular hotel, not gay.

It was gay when was Ganimede, there was gay sauna and SPA, but within Zing it became also regular sauna "swimwear is a must" and at my last visit I met family with children inside of sauna. Massage been changed to gym area. If your windows will have view to pool side you can expect to hear kids playing there from 8am.

Guest Stewart

I always found Zing to be very gay friendly and no problem in bringing boys back to your room, although you have to check them in ID wise at reception. Unfortunately last year someone sneaked in some underage boys, as I was told, and since then they have erected a gate at the spa entrance so you have to go via reception to get in. I had an issue with a russian family in the next room who did nothing but scream at one another all day..Thankfully being a regular I was moved to another room. Having worked in russia for many years and know a bit of the lingo not even this forum could I dare describe what they were saying to one another...I pity the kids.