ukladd23

21st - 24th April Trip

Hey boys,

My trip is now booked, I'll be in BKK and Pattaya during 21 - 24 April.... if anyone is around, drop me a message, would be nice to meet up! :-)

Happy holidays to you, I am hoping your uklad handle doesn't mean you are traveling from the UK but that you live somewhere in Asia?

It takes me at least 4 days to cope with the jet lag after arriving from UK

I am indeed in the UK but will be in Tanzania on the first part of my holiday before heading to BKK... wish me luck lol

Good luck with your trip my friend I hope you have a magical time in both Thailand and Tanzania, especially in Tanzania I know a charming slim black boy from Tanzania, he's not gay but he takes care of ALL my sexual desires for a moderate fee. I love slim sexy African guys.

Guest samebb

There are a good number of board members in Bangkok currently, myself included. You will have little trouble finding people to hang out with

Oooo tell me more about this African boy!!

I met my charming boy from Tanzania in one of the gay saunas in my home city in the UK he is studying at the local University he is 23 years old. I also have an occasional meet up at the same saunas free student day with beautiful black student from Madagascar he is gay and has an enormous dick and but ironically is 100% bottom. Neither of the guys are money Boys but whenever I meet up with them I always "lend" them some money. lol

I really do find African guys to be so exciting.

Guest DThump

welcome to  paradise,

lets see what your incoming report brings

Paradise or paradise lost? So many falangs have stopped visiting Pattaya, people that loved the place in it's hayday.