Guest catawampuscat

Gay Pychotheraphist needed........

Guest catawampuscat

You can find almost anything or any service in Pattaya, but I don't believe there are

gay farang pychotheraphists or counselors..it is a golden opportunity for someone from an

English speaking country and I believe one could make a living here if priced right..Licensing

would be a nightmare but some informal title like counselor or advisor might work..

Personally, I have become some alarmed at my memory loss.. Very recently, I spotted a boy who reacted when he saw him as if he knew me..He looked vaguely familiar and I was attracted to

him..The mamasan told me I had offed him a few weeks earlier and even after speaking with the boy, I had no memory of him whatsoever..I offed him again and still didn't remember until he asked for the

fan to be turned off in the bedroom..I remembered that happening but still couldn't remember the boy even without his clothes.. It was a mistake offing him again but I had to satisfy my curiousity..

Well , it happened again and in the same bar (one of my favorites)..This time the boy just started there a few days before but he looked so familiar.. I called the boy over for a drink and we chatted but even when he told me where he worked before, I didn't remember him..His english was quite good and he told me that I had offed him about 6 months before and when he told me about the show we saw at Top Man and his name, I remembered..I still can't remember if I enjoyed myself or not but he warmed up after I remembered.. It is somewhat alarming to me to have this memory

erasure twice in a week and would love to talk to a professional sometimes.. In relating this story to

friends , some also have forgotten boys that they offed and it is somewhat embarrassing..

On occasion, I see a boy I offed before and he seems to not know me.. I imagine some of us

must look alike to the boys who have worked for a long time and after a while, we must seem very similar to some of the boys and they forget our glorious short time with them.. They remember the cheapies and the generous one thou but it is the middle that get muddled sometimes..

One farang I know takes photos of each boy and this would help unless the police had a problem with something about the photos or maybe a diary but again the police would use this if one liked

illegal activiites.. Maybe, time to get out of town for a change of pace.. :rolleyes:

I also have become far more forgetful, but with me it is usually something I meant to do and totally forgot about it. It's gotten to a point that if I don't write it down I'm more likely to forget than remember.

Maybe it isn't something a psychiatrist or psychologist can deal with. Maybe you should try going to a good hospital, explain the problem, and have yourself evaluated. I'd probably do the same thing . . . if I could remember to do it.

In keeping with the idea that every cloud has a silver lining, the positive aspect of it for you is that each boy you take "off" will be a whole new experience, even if it isn't the first time.

Guest francois

Not remembering someone who you offed weeks or months ago does not seem to be something to be concerned about. Afterall, maybe the experience was "forgetable". But the meds you are using for weight loss may also cause a memory loss. Nice to read your post since we all do forget at times.

Guest catawampuscat

The Nasty lordpeter is back and zapping three posters at once..What an unholy trinity to be grouped

in with lmtu and gaythailand.. I think it is very rude to use someone's (gaythailand) free website and then attack your host.. It is akin to visiting someone's home and vomitting on them..

But lordpeter is not a class act and one bitter nasty piece of work.. Hate and envy will only

hurt you lordy and if it was my site you would be most unwelcome..Sort of like you are with your

friends unless you are picking up the tabs and lending them money.. You are a small town bore

with money but you are still very poor in spirit and I hope you will crawl back under your rock in Jomtien and not continue being a rude guest on gaythailand's site.. Joseph will keep you company

and you only have to buy his airline tickets,provide free housing and an allowance..

They are all attention seekers.

Well, since I fit 5 out of the 6 descriptions, I wonder why anyone else in brought into the limelight. I love attention as you know and I hate when you give away some of it to others. ?

As Anne Heche said,