rd2077

itenary

hi

i am planning to visit thailand and combodia for 3 weeks come june

this is my second trip to los and any inputs on y itenary will be appreciated

thailand 2 weeks plan to visit bkk and chiang mai

phnompeh and may be siamrep 1 week

please do give your suggestions so that i have a memmorable experience

I suppose it kind of depends on what you like to do most from sightseeing, to beaches & debauchery.

Siem reap & the Angkor Wat temples are a must.  I suggest you spend at least 4 nights there.  Three in Phnom Penh would do.

Also don't rule out a few days in Sihanoukville, including a boat trip to the islands.  

However, finding someone to join you in your hotel bed is a lot more difficult than it used to be in Siem Reap.   Presumably because most of the Cambodian hookers have mover to Pattaya.  You will however very easily find some naughty massage places & a couple of saunas.

You could fly from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, then travel back via train, stopping off @ Sukothai & Ayutthaya.

Also, when in Bangkok, try taking the train out to Kanchanaburi & stopping there for a couple of nights, with a day trip up to the Erawan waterfalls.

This assumes you want to see some of Thailand, whilst not minding too much if you sleep alone on the odd night.

If the opposite applies, do Bangkok & Pattaya.