Moses

Tour guides for gays in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Hanoi. Siamroads.com

Please welcome new guide in Hanoi - Leo (Minh).

Leo is 22 yo professional licensed guide with 3 years of experience in guiding groups. Leo is able to make tours in Hanoi and whole North of Vietnam. 
Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (basic), Vietnamese.
Full profile and more pictures are here: https://siamroads.com/leo-guide-in-hanoi-vietnam/

Hanoi-tour-guide-Minh-4.jpg.b098fc26c4a46d56cb5783685b3dd0ec.jpg

Hanoi-tour-guide-Minh-9.jpg.486cd337eabd3918fb9a2d653221e376.jpg

Hanoi-tour-guide-Minh-12.jpg.99d7042a190cc2886c84de2ba48932de.jpg

Hanoi-tour-guide-Minh-8.jpg.322d709724d51db860da9a14bc6a6938.jpg

1 hour ago, lelele said:

do you ask them where you want to go or can they come up with itinerary of where you go for the duration of the trip?

Siamroads offers private personally tailored tours. When you reserve time of your guide, after confirmation from him, you will get direct contacts (WhatsApp and email) to your guide and will plan your tour together with your guide.

Well, we've received our first review of Leo's tours. He showed that it was not in vain that we accepted the guide in Hanoi Leo into our team.

My fourth experience with a Siam Roads was every bit as good as the first three.

Yesterday, I had the privilege of spending time with Leo in Hanoi. He is obviously passionate about his city and enjoys sharing his knowledge.

Contact via WhatsApp was simple and efficient with rapid responses. Having found out what I was looking for, Leo came up with a proposed, detailed itinerary for the day which ticked all the boxes.

During our tour of the major sites, Leo gave clear information and recounted anecdotes in such a way that I felt I was with a knowledgeable friend and, like the other Siam Roads guides I have engaged, not someone in “press-to-play tour-guide mode”. This is a consummate professional who knows how to guide!

His early evening mini food tour was a delight as he knows places away from the tourist traps.

Thanks to his meticulous planning, we packed a lot into the day and I can say that I did not see the time passing – there was never a dull moment.

My one regret about having booked one day with Leo is that I did not book two days!  

The next time I am in Hanoi, booking another day with Leo will be top of list.

Simon

Leo's page with profile, photos and reservation is here: https://siamroads.com/leo-guide-in-hanoi-vietnam/

image.png.032091de203fa69a59b580b92f7280a1.png

One more review on Siamroads guiding service in Vietnam 

This time - Dave (Duc) in Hoi An, Da Nang, Hue.

"YET ANOTHER SIAM ROADS SUCCESS!

I have booked five different guides from Siam Roads over the last year and a bit.

The latest experience was two days in the company of  Duc, “Dave” in Da Nang.

What can I say?

Like his colleagues, he is exceptionally proficient.

Each guide has a slightly different approach to the role. I admit that because of his other commitments, initial contact was slightly slow. However, once we made contact via a few WhatsApp messages and one WhatsApp call, he sprang into action. From these few exchanges, he understood completely what I was after and what I did not want.

He devised a programme tailored for me, and went above and beyond the call of duty by suggesting hotels which might be suitable.

When we finally met, it was like we had known each other forever – we were on the same wavelength from the start.

The visits he planned were just what I wanted AND timed to perfection.

Duc knows Da Nang and the surrounding areas like the back of his hand. I would go so far as to say that no visit to Da Nang would be complete without spending time with this superbly professional Siam Roads travelling companion!

Simon"

Dave's profile is here https://siamroads.com/dave-guide-in-da-nang-and-hoi-an-vietnam/

saigon-ho-chi-minh-guide-15.jpg.31226bd5755cc88f9f259120eb651f24.jpg

New review on Pete's tours in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Pete's profile and more photos are here: https://siamroads.com/pete-tour-guide-saigon-ho-chi-minh/

I used Pete's tour guide in Ho Chi Minh City.

On that day, he was a very good guide, very knowledgeable about the places and tourist attractions. His English skills were very good and he took care of me by asking if I was tired. Including him offering various options. In touring this city It is an impression that few tour guides have in their lives.

He had an optimistic attitude that really resonates with me. He introduces every place in what is a historical fact. We exchanged cultural knowledge about Vietnam and Thailand very well.

If I come to Ho Chi Minh City again, I will definitely choose to use his tour service and your travel agency.

Thank you for your impression of coming to Vietnam.
KLA (PONLAPAT)

Pete-tour-guide-HoCHiMinh-Saigon-Vietnam-02.jpg.47eb9656d9f8c9a60e5f0a47c361bea3.jpg