Guest AnteaterLj

Going back after my first trip last june

Guest AnteaterLj

I visited bangkok mid june this year. After two failed attempts in 2012 and 2014. It was my first time to visit bkk on my own. Here's a rundown of what happened

Day 1 -after arriving in bkk , had a quick nap . Late in the afternoon, i made a few rounds around silom area and decided to have a massage at senso. Masseurs were buff and price was quite high. Massage was ok with happy ending.

Day 2. After a day tour in ayuthaya, decided to try my lack at prince. There were guys available. All top. I ask the mamasan for advice on who to choose among the five available masseurs. He picked the biggest guys who i suppose has the biggest among them. I ended up choosing another one whom i like more. The massage was ok.

Day 3, decided to visit jupiter , guys were all top . Didnt see a twink loolking guy. The show was fun. I was especially amazed by the see through dressing room lol. Had my eyes on a vietnamese guy. But since i was unaware of how to offed and was kinda new to this stuff i decided not to off him for the night. A couple beer later. I decided to visit baan teewa, unfortunately no masseur was available so i decided to leave and call it a day.

Day 3- went to fresh boys. Guys were all twink looking. A laotian guy was pushy to off him and since he wasnt my type , i decided to look for others unfortunately didnt like the slection so i called it a day .

Day 4- went to the closest sauna in soi phiphat (r3). Being a thin , tall and asian looking that i was. Decided to look for some tall muscular asian. However most of what i get the same tall , thin asian guys and some 30-40 asian chubs. After some good washing. I decided to visit jupiter once more, i was still captivated by the vietnamese guy from the other day so when he was free i decided to off him. Great body and very thing to do .

This december, im planning to go back, can anyone suggest, some spa and other stuff to visit?

Guest AnteaterLj

Pattaya is better for twinks. You should try the Jomtien complex.

---i've already book my entire stay in bkk. But maybe a good day visit in pattaya will do for twink huntig

As you noted, lots of twinks at Fresh Boys.  Also X-Size, Classic Boys and often Screw Boys.  

See the recent thread about finding good twink masseurs in Bangkok.  

I understand how one pushy guy can put you off a bar, but even if they pretend pout they really won't mind if you just calmly say not interested.  They are just going through the motions.  Even easier if you say "not interested but am interested in #XX".  

There are differing views about mamasans, but one thing mamasans can do is buffer you from the guys while you make your selection and can usually help assist confirming the guy does what you want.  I almost always confirm with the mamasan before I call a guy over that he does what I want.  (And then of course re-confirm with the guy.)  So far never had a problem.

Guest AnteaterLj

Thanks for the reply divine madman! Really put me out of the hook. Will try these bar

How bout sauna? Been to R3 but wasnt really happy with the outcome though

In a gogo bar, boys should be on the stage until invited to sit with you.  

Sitting with you uninvited is hardly ever a problem, but if they break that protocol, discretely send them back.   [The last time I had that, I was just about to leave the bar anyhow, so I left].

If you invite someone to sit with you & it doesn't work out after a period of time, tip him & send him back.

If you want a good night out, non sexual, have a look at Siam Niramit for a bit of culture. You should be able to get a ticket at any travel agent in Bangkok, ticket also includes a banquet dinner and transport to the show and return to hotel, you just need to pay for your drinks.

Guest AnteaterLj

If you want a good night out, non sexual, have a look at Siam Niramit for a bit of culture. You should be able to get a ticket at any travel agent in Bangkok, ticket also includes a banquet dinner and transport to the show and return to hotel, you just need to pay for your drinks.---

Thanks Tmaxx! Was able to watch siam niramit in phuket last year. It was totally worth it! Food was also superb...i'm still contemplating on doing it in bkk. Simon cabaret was so so in phuket . Katoey show in bkk they say not really worth the visit...