mgb

Shortcut to Big Buddha? (Axis condo)

Hi there,

I have some rituals to do at Big Buddha for 3 days (early August), from 10:00 to 13:00.

The problem is no songthaew (or very few from my experience) running along Phra Tamak road so i have to walk along that soi from Thappraya road. (i want to stay in Thappraya because its "easy-songthaew catch" :D:D:D & close to Sansuk *wink wink*). I read from tripadvisor that Axis condo has a shortcut up to the hill but not sure if it's true and neither Axis's web nor their facebook works.

Can anyone confirm if Axis condo has such shortcut? Or else, any chance for me to stay in Thappraya road and come to Big Buddha without walking too much as along Phra Tamak road?

We (5 persons, including me) did it last time and it wasnt as smooth as having been expected (and I prefer taxi or songthaew as we have one elder). I also consider hotel near Big Buddha but then we have to walk for public songthaew if we want to go out at night. After judging all things, i think Axis condo, or any hotels in the same location, works best.

Guest abang1961

Rent an UBER/GRAB taxi.  

The price is just right as you have 5 persons sharing the fare.

Then the driver if he can wait for, let's say, for an hour with monetary compensation.

This way, you don't have to worry about the return trip.