Londoner

Bangkok host bars

Google maps are pretty hopeless at keeping business listings updated too.   I have posted several revisions with photos as evidence and the updates are not incorporated weeks later.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:43 PM, anddy said:

Red Dragon is the very tiny bar DIRECTLY in front of Screwboys door and TO THE LEFT of the the staircase leading up to Fresh Boys (when standing in the soi looking at the staircase). When you exit Screwboys, just take two steps (literally two steps) staight ahead and you are already in the bar. 

Whilst the Red Dragon bar was easy to find based on the descriptions in this thread it remained empty during my numerous visits to Patpong 2 over the recent weekends; I didn't see a single customer there. Maybe it was too late in the evening; I didn't go to Patpong 2 earlier than 10PM. One of Fresh Boys barkers were quite cute so I decided to have a quick beer at Red Dragon one night (before going upstairs) and we had a few words (I can't remember his nationality) but it felt a bit awkward being the only person in an "open" bar like this (not even a bartender behind the small bar) so I moved quickly on.

I found the Hotmale Bar (outside) quite entertaining. Some customers there and the waiters quite talkative/attentive (but way too small/twinky to me except for 1 rather outgoing tall/larger guy; English well spoken - again, I forgot his nationality).

2 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

I found the Hotmale Bar (outside) quite entertaining. Some customers there and the waiters quite talkative/attentive (but way too small/twinky to me except for 1 rather outgoing tall/larger guy; English well spoken - again, I forgot his nationality).

There are usually about 10 waiters who work the Hot Male beer bar and some IMO have well-developed physiques I’d be hard pressed to describe as twinky (albeit a subjective term).