reader

Time to recovery

For those of us stupid enough to check our investment holdings the past few days, the pain is almost everywhere. But we might take heart in the history of recovery times from corrections and bear market setbacks from the past.

image.png.38d57c6734c2729809f1960d761f5015.png

image.thumb.jpeg.d8052bbe8edfc4b305637b5387f6a1d9.jpeg

All good things to those who wait.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/27/heres-how-long-stock-market-corrections-last-and-how-bad-they-can-get.html

I had a home builder tell me once during a "slow down"

People always forget the last best time when things are bad and wonder if it will get good again....people always forget the last bad time when things are good and think they'll never get bad.

Like everything that happens with this president, the next one will be big. The "tax break" he just kicked the can down the road, if Hillary was president, we already would've been in a recession (cyclical). 

I don't know why anyone wants to be the next president, including him (except to keep prosecutors away). The safety nets have been taken away and no one has payed attention because the magician keeps us occupied with other things.

If he does lose and all the mistakes of his presidency surface....the Democrat will be blamed and he'll tweet how wonderful things were and it's our fault for electing a Dem. And if he wins again and things go south, he'll still blame the Dems, he never takes blame, spoiled little brat.