athomebar

@Home Bar Anniversary Party

I love @Home Bar, it is one of the best bars in the Jomtien Complex. It is a well managed and friendly environment with lots of lovely boys there.

You were also there, handing out free food earlier in the year to 100s of people each day.

Sadly I shall be 6,000 miles away for your party, maybe you can post some clips of it on YouTube, or Live on FaceBook.

I look forward to visiting again once travel restrictions to the kingdom are lifted. 

On 11/2/2020 at 8:31 AM, Vessey said:

I love @Home Bar, it is one of the best bars in the Jomtien Complex. It is a well managed and friendly environment with lots of lovely boys there.

I agree entirely.    Probably the best managed of the bars in Jomtien Complex.   The boys circulate and when they sense a customer is interested, they ask if they can sit by the customer.     That's exactly how I think a host bar should operate.  

At one rather nearby bars, boys all all drink together at a couple of tables and the customers are on separate tables.