Guest straycat

JonBenet Ramsey

Guest straycat

There was an arrest in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. If this person is guilty then I hope we have an opportunity to hear from all those officials and pundits who felt that either her Mother or Father committed the crime. On top of the tragedy of losing their daughter they have lived under a unjust dark cloud far too long.

I sincerely hope that the Ramsey family will finally gain a grain of closure.

• Members

>There was an arrest in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. If this

>person is guilty then I hope we have an opportunity to hear

>from all those officials and pundits who felt that either her

>Mother or Father committed the crime.

Yes, if this is borne out then there is a healthy serving of crow for many to put it mildly.

I haven't kept up but the investigators and DA deserved to be turned out over the singular incompetence characterizing that investigation. I hope they were. If they weren't then the citizens of Boulder deserve the excellent law enforcement they enjoy in addition to a interesting reputation for that community.

• Members

Today I have spoken with several people across the country and the Ramsey arrest has come up in every conversation. What is surprising is that NO ONE I spoke to believes this guy did it! How cynical we have become? Or is his wife's alibi telling?

Guest FourAces

Welcome to the forum Icon. What was the take on this guy in your homeland?

The more I learn about him the more I feel he isn't the person who killed her. He's obviously completely obssessed with children sex crimes and young girls in general. The DNA will prove him innocent.

Guest icon513

The buzz in Thailand is less about the guy himself than about the bashing Thailand is taking in the world media, as a "sex tourist paradise" and "pedo haven". Lots of talk about tightening up checks on teachers. I'm not sure many locals had heard of JonBenet Ramsey until this past week.

Welcome to the boards Icon.

I spoke to many here about her. The news about this was shot into the media spotlight. The one thing that most have said is that the government is going to tighten up on the laws for hiring teachers. I think this is a very good thing. But, I thought that since most of the schools that hire teachers require a working visa that they would at least do a check on their employees. I spoke to several teachers here and they said that was not true if the teacher is being hired to teach English.

Anyway, I am not sure this is the guy, but perhaps it will bring attention back to the case and help get it solved.