Guest FourAces

Rockhard Rejected By ABC Studios To Replace Star Jones:

LOL

I have been accused of being a conspiracy theorist in the last week. So, I have decided to take the Oliver Stone approach. Your post gave me another chance for enlightenment. You seem to have a grasp on Rockhard. I don't think he is a new poster. It seems to me that he has been around for a while. What other characters does he play?

Guest TakeTwo

<

I don’t think I have any more of a grasp on Rockhard than anyone else does who might recall his Zsa Zsa Gabor on acid like entrance into the MC some months ago. There really is no mystery about her, for me; she just seems to be an aging, eccentric, closeted drag queen that’s frustrated as all hell because she can’t find new size 16 pumps anymore since she moved away from Chelsea and the rest of the “gay trash” that live there which remind her of her faded youth and better days.

Rockhard actually makes me laugh, which is a good thing. He’s very entertaining from the standpoint that he can’t even begin to help himself when it comes to telling the world how absolutely fabulous he is, in every conceivable and societal way, in contrast to the rest of us poor, classless and struggling human beings.

I’ve always subscribed to the belief that less is more, especially when you might be looking to introduce yourself to new people. The more I might have, the less you’ll ever know about it. It puts things on a level playing field, if you will. Strip me of my material possessions and perhaps societal standing, and you will find the real me which is the only thing I want people to ever be attracted to. The more you have to boast to others about what you have, or who you are, the more likely you are to have two challenging psychological conditions, which over time, will make you more miserable than Katie Holmes will soon become being married to Tom Cruise. They are:

1) You really have nothing at all in your life like all those “other” people do in the fashion and entertainment magazines have, and so therefore, I am a loser who will create a new and falsified me for everyone to see. 2) Your dick is so small that Rhode Island is demanding to be reclassified as the “second” smallest territory in the country known to other men.

Now, I don’t know if these or any other like conditions pertain to Rockhard at all. I only know what Rockhard tells us about himself just about every time he posts something in the MC. From that alone, you can draw your own conclusions as you feel appropriate. For my money however, no one bursts onto the MC scene the way Rockhard has, in true Ethel Merman style, needing soooo much love and attention from complete and total strangers; if his dick wasn’t so small and he had no new size 16 pumps for that new Mama Cass beaded gown he had just purchased from “The second Chance” on the Upper East Side, for his revised and newly choreographed pan handling routine at 42nd and, well, wherever it is now. (lighting by Bic)

I agree too Oz, I believe that Rockhard has been around the MC much longer than his current moniker suggests. How much longer is anyone’s guess. For someone who is obviously so capable of expressing himself with the written word, it’s sad that he uses it to expose how utterly bitter, lonely and unhappy he is in the world for which he calls home.

Laughing at RockHard's assertions can be an enjoyable pastime. Given world enough and time, it would be fun to compile a list of pomposities, self-contradictions and other outrages – A Child’s Garden of RockHard. (My favorite RH locution of all – we who hire are “men who are willing to throw away hundreds of dollars on a chance at orgasm and fake love.” Right on!)

But if Oz and TY opened up a shiny new restaurant, going there and then dwelling on the big rat infesting the old hash joint across town would eventually become less than appetizing...

Most especially because nothing would give said animal greater satisfaction.

That review you posted on the other site about the hotel he is supposedly staying at was really funny, too bad he is only really staying there in his own little make believe fantasy world.

I loved how he chided Oz for criticizing him, but than was petty enough to criticize and call me and Chgoboy childish names. He really is a pompous ass.

>too bad he is only

>really staying there in his own little make believe fantasy

>world.

Well, one reviewer called it "Not a place you should visit unless you are a multi millionairre with no value on your hard earned cash." Sounds like a place that fits RH's real self-image...?

But, taking my own advice, I think I'll try and forget about him here. Admittedly I may still rise to the bait from time to time Over There. The flesh is weak.

He is drawn to quality. By his own account!

As for being targets of his scorn, I found it energizing at M4M. As my anti-hero William Blake put it:

Damn braces; bless relaxes.

Blake was not a fan of relaxation!

(So much for my resolve to let Rock alone. Start again!) :+

>He is drawn to quality. By his own account!

My goodness. You whacked the nail on the head for me. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. It is so transparent to me now. ^_^

>(So much for my resolve to let Rock alone. Start again!) :+

I have always been an admirer of Rock. I grew up with Southern Rock and Lynard Skynard. I finally grew into Heavy Metal and Kiss. Now, I am much cozier with 50 Cents. The one thing they all have in common, Rock is normally best played thunderously loud and the words oblivious to the spectators.

See what I mean? ^_^

• Members

"But if Oz and TY opened up a shiny new restaurant, going there and then dwelling on the big rat infesting the old hash joint across town would eventually become less than appetizing..."

Pretty good analogy. It does seem that here we talk about M4M, there they talk about MER, and then, for comic relief, every once in a while someone brings up the Sico report.

This is even worse than the woman with pickles up her ass.

About your previous post -- doubtless we will all continue to natter away at one another here, there and possibly elsewhere. Well and good. But it bears saying that Rico's shit makes axebahia look like Dag Hammarskjöld.

Guest TakeTwo

Thanks Lucky, for taking this thread to a repulsive visual low. I was going to continue this thread with what I thought might be a fun travel log thingy, but after that, will just start a new thread which might. Then again you never do know.

Guest BewareofNick

>"But if Oz and TY opened up a shiny new restaurant,

>going there and then dwelling on the big rat infesting the old

>hash joint across town would eventually become less than

>appetizing..."

>

>Pretty good analogy. It does seem that here we talk about M4M,

>there they talk about MER, and then, for comic relief, every

>once in a while someone brings up the Sico report.

Why exactly does he hate you so much?

Guest TakeTwo

>He doesn't hate me. He loves me. Why else would he talkk

>about me so much? I think his motto is "Long Live

>Lucky"

Get real Lucky...he doesn't hate you, nor does he love you. Rico is stuck on "stupid" when it comes things he thinks will sell his blog anywhere beyond zero. Rico is so stupid he still thinks his "FratPad" blog will ever get off the launching pad. I would digress, but Rico disgusts me. Oops, I just digressed.

Guest beefeater

>He doesn't hate me. He loves me. Why else would he talk

>about me so much? I think his motto is "Long Live

>Lucky"

Lucky, I like your style. Always take the high road. :P

Guest VoxPennae

>>He doesn't hate me. He loves me. Why else would he talk

>>about me so much? I think his motto is "Long Live

>>Lucky"

>

>Lucky, I like your style. Always take the high road. :P

The high road? You mean like some of his 6768 posts at another site? You mean the guy who was so upset about someone moderating for this site and M4M? Dear Lucky has been responsible for more than one little meltdown at M4M than can be counted. Perhaps a leapord can change it's spots.

Guest FourAces

>>>He doesn't hate me. He loves me. Why else would he

>talk

>>>about me so much? I think his motto is "Long

>Live

>>>Lucky"

>>

>>Lucky, I like your style. Always take the high road. :P

>

>The high road? You mean like some of his 6768 posts at

>another site? You mean the guy who was so upset about someone

>moderating for this site and M4M? Dear Lucky has been

>responsible for more than one little meltdown at M4M than can

>be counted. Perhaps a leapord can change it's spots.

>

I was wondering about that statement as well. By his actions in this post alone it hardly appears that he has taken the "high road."

He made derogatory comments about OZ on HB's site simply because he didn't agree with him. As you point out he made a demand for Barry to resign as moderator at HB's forum. I checked an old private email address I used at one point ... Lucky has that address and was terrified over what he sent to me about a month ago. He also has demanded that daddy prove himself and made wild accusations about many posters at HB's site. There are countless other statements including several remarks that received strong responses from HooBoy.

Now to be fair to Lucky, he did not make the "high road" claim. Maybe the original author of the statement will take the time to comment further on his proclamation.

Regardless of further comment or not from the original author of the statement one can only hope that Lucky doesn't create the hardships and problems here that he subtly and not so subtly created on HB's MC.

• Members

Well, Penny, I chose to post here under the same handle I have used for those 6700+ posts so that means I carry some baggage as well since at least 670 of those posts weren't as brilliant as I would have liked. But, unlike you, I didn't choose to hide under some new screename where I could take potshots at people and rehash the past.

If you and FourAces are going to bring up posts that you didn't like, please at least get them right. Although I did rue Barry's decision, I changed my mind and apologized for my misguided thoughts. You might take notice that Barry was one of the first to welcome me to this forum.

As for Four Aces, only one of the twelve or so screenames he uses, find that quote you say I made about Totally Oz and post it here. And no, I don't regret sending you the ad for the oversize casket. You are not the only one with a sense of humor here. Why not make up your mind that you can live with me here and we can post together in a spirit of civillity?

Guest beefeater

>>>>He doesn't hate me. He loves me. Why else would

>he

>>talk

>>>>about me so much? I think his motto is

>"Long

>>Live

>>>>Lucky"

>>>

>>>Lucky, I like your style. Always take the high road.

>:P

>>

>Now to be fair to Lucky, he did not make the "high

>road" claim. Maybe the original author of the

>statement will take the time to comment further on his

>proclamation.

Chill out man.

My comment to Lucky that he should "always take the high road" was a compliment to him for the light hearted way he responded to the poster who asked why Rico hated him.