Lucky

Channing Tatum...Sexy?

• Members

Rather than watch a snake bite someone on his dick, I decided to take in the dance movie Step Up. I love to watch sexy men dance well, and Channing Tatum, the star of Step Up, has some fine moves even though not a classically trained dancer. But sexy? I didn't think so. Whereas he tries to be a breakdancing Marky Mark, he has none of Marky's charisma. At least, that's what I think.

http://www.towleroad.com/photos/uncategori...m_shirtless.jpg

Guest ScottAdler

I saw Step Up on a date while I was in NYC. Needless to say that most of his scenes sped up the date to me not having to wait till I got home for my handjob.

I'd give the boy a massive hard on, er, thumbs up for sexy.

• Members

Well, it looks like I am in the minority on this one. A friend told me he went to see Step Up, and, before I could say anything, he went on that Tatum was sooooooooooo sexy!

Oh well. BTW, Ashton Kutcher looked really hot in the previews for The Guardian. A man in uniform...

• Members

Hmmm...we agree again. And how was your weekend with Andre???

The last pic there is from a program being presented this weekend in Santa Monica featuring men from Spain, Lebanon, Egypt and North Africa performing in "Mediterranea Exotica" an all-male exotic dance piece.

>Hmmm...we agree again.

On both Sabu and the ass shot, I presume.

And how was your weekend with

>Andre???

Yes, speaking of Sabu. To repeat myself from another thread, I had gotten wise counsel to keep one foot on the ground. But with both legs in the air...

So, it was an overnight, not a weekend. Started with a late afternoon fuck, in which was discovered for the first time my inner ring. Then a stroll through Boston's North End, taking in the street fairs and parades marking the various saints' festivals this time of year. Nice Italian dinner in a restaurant across a square from Paul Revere's house. Back home, sat up half the night talking; more devastating personal openness, both ways. Then sex, then sleep. Promise of more soon.

>The last pic there is from a program being presented this

>weekend in Santa Monica featuring men from Spain, Lebanon,

>Egypt and North Africa performing in "Mediterranea

>Exotica" an all-male exotic dance piece.

I followed the image URL to the site. Jealous!

• Members

Some gossip columnist (perezhilton.com) has been labeling Matt Dallas, star of Kyle XY on the ABC Family channel as gay. He even refers to Matt as Kyle KY! So Matt went on the Howard Stern show yesterday to deny he was gay and claimed that he fucked 20 girls in high school. Perez is not backing off....

http://www.perezhilton.com/Matt_dallas.JPG.jpg

"Oh mbarz..For someone who needs to confure with Rico to form an opinion.....YES!"

No...Chgo, I don't confure with Rico for opinions, I just read him for a laugh on his of you.

BTW, that should have said straight...anyone can make a mistake...you of all people should understand that.

XOXOXO

mbarz

• Members

Here's an interesting blurb about an actor and denial:

Superman's Brandon Routh to fly into the valley

Brian J. Medricka

Desert Post Weekly

August 24, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Superman" star Brandon Routh will be in Palm Springs this weekend to attend a screening at the Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films.

Routh, along with his girlfriend, will attend the 6 p.m. screening of "Denial." It's part of the Boy Meets Girl program.

"Denial" is a 16-minute film with this premise: When a seemingly picture-perfect relationship begins to unravel, a man must make a choice between the love of his life and reality.