I made it to Rio today with my two sexy Brazilian men. We took a car from Sao Paulo as it was much cheaper than a plane. But, never again will I take a car with 3 people and all the luggage.

We got to the hotel, went for a swim and ate lunch. We spent most of the afternoon at the pool and then went to Barra Shopping for them to buy some much needed clothes.

We went to Curijina's. Tri was not holding court today. I saw few guys I knew. I did meet one guy that I was very attracted to and had him over for a drink. He had a slim, tight body and was very hot. He was 26 and his english was excellent. I did not want to bring anyone back with me so I told him a time to meet me tomorrow at a sauna. We'll see if he comes. ^_^

Rio is beautiful. I remember why I love it so much. On the way back to the hotel tonight we were met on 2 occassions by cops with machine guys. One pointed at the car until we turned the light on so he could see our faces. I guess staying in Copa would have its advantages.

Club 117 was great today. I got there early and the place was decorated for Carnival. It adds a different feel to the place. Since my last trip, they have also spruced up the place. New couches. New paint. New floors upstairs. It looks good.

I met a guy from Curitiba today that was of Italian and Brazilian decent. He was a gem and I had a nice time with him.

I got Renaldo to give me a hard deep tissue massage and that really put a great feeling back in my bones.

I met several other guys who wanted a programa but I told them I was finished today and had already cum. All politely moved on. Except one. He stayed with me for a bit. Finally, he convinced me to go up. It was without a doubt the best sex I have had on this trip other than my one special guy. He was passionate, aggressive, did what he said and did a great job at it all.

Marc Anthony would have died and gone to heaven at 117. Twinks have been there each time I have been there. I had a blast today.

My entrance fee, 3 room charges and several drinks turned out to be 85R. Each programa cost 50R plus tip. The massage was 30R plus tip.

The taxi ride back to my hotel was a nightmare. The driver spoke no english. He stopped to use the restroom and get gas. He took the long way to the hotel. All in all, it was a 1 1/2 hour trip.

Now relaxing in my room, waiting for my friend to appear. Night all!

Keep your eyes open for Mozart. A beautiful boy with a stocky muscualr frame, Tom Cruise kind of smile and good looks. He speaks little English except for "Sexo Very Good". I had a blast with him back in November for two days. A really nice kid too.

He works at both Point and 117.