Guest Oliver

Oliver’s Travels – Rio – November 2006 - #1 11/11/06

“Flying Down to Rio” – “Fred” (aka Oliver) and “Ginger” (aka J) met in Washington (Dulles) Monday evening (6th) and boarded for Rio. J was late getting in, but had time for two quick cigarettes. I sat next to a lovely widow (unfortunately not a lovely widower!) from Sacramento. Surprisingly was able to sleep for much of the time. Short layover in Sao Paulo before proceeding to Rio de Janeiro. Picked up by handsome Roberto and taken to his (and handsome Dirk’s) delightful B&B (http://www.ananab.com) for three days to decompress and acclimate.

The weather is cool and cloudy – Christo is often shrouded in clouds. Still, it’s warmer than Ohio! Delicious dinner at Miss Tanaka, a sushi restaurant where J’s stunning friend joined us – J is beaming. We had a “boat-load” of a variety of sushi and sashimi. Eating dinner late seems to be the way – must get used to that.

Wake up late to a wonderful breakfast including a healthy “shake” that initially doesn’t whet the pallet but thereafter is essential each morning. Light and delicious fresh pastries, along with the required orange juice (cannot start the engine without it), and assorted cold cuts and fruit, with aromatic coffee and tea.

After a short trip into Copacabana to check on the Atlantico (yes, the pool is open, but they are renovating the area around it), came back and proceeded to my first trip to a sauna – Clube 117. How nice to have an experienced companion to show one the “ropes”. I don’t really know what I was expecting, but it was very nice, clean and clubby. Was a bit flustered to remove all clothing and walk about in just a towel (nobody wants to see that!), but one of the young men – Castro – takes me in hand, so to speak, and we go to the lounge area. I am almost overwhelmed by all the beautiful men!!! Every SIZE (mostly large), shape and color! But all beautiful! Since I am not necessarily into SIZE (as long as they know to use it), Castro is perfect – beautiful muscled body and smooth skin, but certainly not small! We soon (am I horny?) go to a cabine which is quite large with a ROUND bed, with separate bath. Castro is TOO good! And I am TOO horny! Most satisfying. And Castro is grateful, as am I. Afterward, hung out (pun intended) in the lounge for a while longer to view the “scenery”. J has totally despoiled me.

Later (much) on to a fantastic meal at Porcao – what a spread! It’s after midnight when we finish and I’m DONE. However, wonderful company (Roberto and Dirk and J’s special man) and though the conversation mixes English and Portuguese, it never lags.

I am in Rio – RELAX!

Today (Thursday), we have engaged Marcello for a jeep tour of Tijuca National Park. We are joined by another guest – Lourdes – a resident of Miami, but a Cuban native, who is here to rejuvenate. On the way climb up and up, stop at various points to see breath-taking vistas of Copacabana, Ipanema, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, etc. Winding road all the way and through rain forest. Others stops at beautiful waterfalls – free flowing from recent rains. It’s a beautiful day with sunny sky, no humidity and comfortable. After the park, we are left at the train station for Corcovado at which we embark and travel to the top. It’s a little chilly up there but “Christo” is most impressive, as is the remarkable view of the entire city and area. Doubt that there is a comparable view anywhere in the world. Fortunately the sun is shining and one can see forever. Lourdes is ecstatic because this is her main thing to see while here.

Return to Ananab and go to another late dinner with our hosts at Devassa (I’m told it means “loose woman”) and there is an item on the menu which again I’m told, means “big dick”. I don’t know whether to believe or not. J’s beautiful man again joins us, though he is very tired – J didn’t allow him much rest the night before!

Friday after another superb breakfast (with the “shake”) we head for The Atlantico for the rest of our stay. After checking in (very comfortable junior suite each), J heads off to beautify himself – haircut, manicure, pedicure, and shave – he cleans up well. Meanwhile I’m trying to work my safe, the air conditioner, etc. So unfortunate to be mechanically challenged – a child could do it if he knew how. When J returns we have a good EARLY dinner across the street before heading later to my next sauna adventure. Estacio is closed this evening so we head to Pointe 202. I now have the routine down better and am less flustered. Again it is nice and clean with an array of beautiful men. Perhaps not as forthcoming, but still beautiful. Meet up with Apollo, whom J has met before – stunning, muscular man with the smoothest skin and a winning smile. I am drawn to all the beautiful teeth I see about. Soon I am in the mood to accompany Apollo upstairs. He begins with a knowledgeable massage which then becomes more and more sensual until it culminates in a great fuck – wow! When I return to the lounge, J is inclined to partake of a “massage”, also. While waiting, I enjoy the “scenery” – so many beautiful men and so little stamina … lol. But I think I like Clube 117 better.

Now it’s Saturday morning and time to get some thoughts down before I lose them.

I’m in Rio – RELAX! And yes, I AM having fun!

:D

Oliver, thanks for the report. Rio is such a great travel destination and its no surprise that you are having a great time. I'm heading back in less than two weeks and cant wait. I'll also be working in a quick trip to Sao Paulo which will be my first opportunity to experience Lagoa.

Apollo was one of the first guys I met when I made my first trip to Rio almost 5 years ago. He never seems to age and I enjoy my sessions with him on each of my trips.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep the comments coming!