KYTOP

Bangkok Trip Part 1

• Members

I had tried to post about my trip from Pattaya but the internet kept disconnecting.

I made it to Bangkok late on the 29th and since my flight was early I was able to get to Duangthwee Plaza at midnight. It was dark and all the bars closed. I found out the next night from a go-go boy that the police had stopped all "fuck show" in his words and closed the bars early. As I walked past K-Why massage (cool name, I should have thought of that) I was urged to enter. They had about 6-7 boys and I was able to find one I thought was attractive. After a long flight it was very relaxing and the boy took a long ride also. ;-) Just let me add he got a very good tip.

Next day I made my usual afternoon trip to B&N massage. My usual guy wasn't there but I found an acceptable subsitute. :+

I finally found Tawan club about 8:30 that night, thanks to the guys here for the info. There were only 2 clients there and I soon had a muscle guy massging my left arm, then one massaging my right arm, then one with awesome pecs and 6 pack abs massaging my leg VERY HIGH into my shorts...OH MY. When he whispered " I do everything" 6 pack won and soon we were out the door. He had told me the truth...lots of fun. :9

We finished in time for me to visit Duangthawee Plaza and all bars stayed open until 1am. I visited a couple of bars. They had shows but no sex shows. I didn't "off" anyone else but enjoyed seeing a few boys from past trips.

• Members

I made it to Pattaya the afternoon of July 1 and immediately headed for my afternoon massage above Throb/Splash Clubs. Things are very slow and the massage boy relented to being a bottom after trying, without luck, to talk me into being on the bottom. He was good and I returned to see him again the next day.

I met up with a friend visiting from Canada I had met thru the Hooboy site. He took me to Sunee Plaza for the first time and we ended up at Crazy Dragon. This place is unbelievably frisky. My friend had a boy leaning in his lap opening showing and massaging his hard cock and a boy soon had his hand in my shorts trying to encourage me to spend more time with him. The boys are all friendly and urge you to look into the mirror stands they dance on for a better look plus they give lots of attention.

Somehow we made it from Sunee Plaza after a short stop at the Memories Cafe and then to Boystown. After visiting several bars I ended up offing 2 boys from Dream Boys for a great time. Dream Boys was definitely my favorite bar in Pattaya this trip.

Things are very slow in Pattaya and it was not unusual to be the only customer in many bars. I made it to the beach one day with my friend and his travel companion and enjoyed it very much.

The next night I ended up just seeing one of my boys from the first night, who I also spent some time with during the day. But I had both boys for my final 2 nights in Pattaya. They seemed to enjoy playing with me together but never touched each other.

My last night in Pattaya, after a late dinner with my 2 Dream Boy boys, I left them just after midnight. As I walked past Wild West Boys I again saw the Hot doorman I had noticed the past night. I told him he was sexy and he said "I go with you". After telling me he "do everything" I paid the club to off their doorman. Since it was now past midnight and July 5th it was my 50th birthday. The Doorman was my first guy as a 50 year old. Gosh was he a pig bottom, wore me out. Happy Birthday to me. :+

• Members

I made it back to Bangkok on the afternoon of the 5th. Immediately headed off to B&N massage. Getting an afternoon massage has been a habit of mine since my first trip to Thailand. Sadly my favorite massage guy Kaye is not here this trip, but variety can be fun.

Made it back to Tawan club early again. This has definitely become my favorite Bangkok Bar. My 6 pack guy immediately saw me and without much urging had me out the door in minutes. Got back out in time to visit a few other bars for the first time:

Jupiter 2002 was a very classy bar with more of a fratboy or toned group of guys. The bad part is that the boys move across the stage too quickly and most do not remove their tank tops. So it is hard to really see how toned they are. Many cute guys.

Solid had about 10 boys and I was the only customer. I soon was surrounded by groping and massaging hands from multiple boys. I ended up excusing myself to the toilet for a break. Could have easily offed someone just because they get you in the mood quickly. ;)

Ended back at Tawan Club and they had a few shows, including a sex show with oral and anal penetration. They brought in a couple of effiminate boys for the muscle guys to fuck. x( Too bad they didn't fuck one of the muscle guys. Don't know if the police have only stopped the bars on Duangthawee Plaza from having sex shows. Tawan Bar was now crowded but I still was getting much attention from the guys. One with nice pecs and nipples had given me much attention and I found him very attractive. It was a little past midnight but still July 5th in the USA. So I decided to treat myself to another Birthday present since this one also said "I do everything". It has amazed me that the muscled boys I've asked have been willing bottoms. Maybe its because it is the slow season?

• Members

Thanks. The cake picture reminded me of what happened at my hotel on my birthday. I was sitting having breakfast in the Hotel lounge and reading the newspaper when the Hotel manager and several of the Hotel staff came up behind me and surprised me with a cake and Happy Birthday song. It was such a cool and unexpected surprise. The people here in Thailand continue to spoil me.

• Members

I got back to B&N massage for normal afternoon ritual. After I arrived. I was greatly surprised as I looked up and was greeted with a very big smile, clasped hands and a bow from a famaliar face. My favorite massage boy Kay was back to work. I have seen him for multiple days on all my trips to Bangkok and it was great to see him again. Actually Totally OZ recommended him to me on my first trip, thanks Oz.

Made it back to Tawan and spent some quality time with 6 pack again. Then I was off to Dream Boys for awhile. They are still not having sex shows due to the police, so I quess Tawan is the only one taking the risk right now. At Dream boy I saw a boy I had met my first time here and we still e-mail each other. I offed him again, for old times sake, and had a good time catching up with him.

Dream Boy probably has the largest group of boys and the most variety. Twinks, toned boys and a few muscle guys also.

One thing I have learned to charise is seeing people I've seen from previous trips and spending time with them.

• Members

KYTOP,

Thanks for favoring us with tails tales of your Thai Travel. Great read that brings your trip to life for us voyeurs. :9

BTW, although native born Canadians are great guys, be careful of those transplants. The water doesn't seem to to do what it does for the natives. :P

Thanks so much for the great posts. I really enjoyed reading your adventures. Thailand is magical and wonderful. I have enjoyed so many trips over there in the past few years. I just hope that others read your story and decide to take a chance on a trip. The place is magical and wonderful.

Thank you for such great reads!

• Members

I went to Tawan early again and had several guys being very friendly since I had been there several nights now. Many were joking at my 6-pack guy about getting offed so early each time I was there. There is a smaller built boy that had sat with me many times. This time he seemed even more friendly and actually felt me up several times. I asked what he did but he did not get fucked. A bit later he and six pack had a conversation with each other while sitting beside me. Then six pack said "take 2 boy" pointing to he and the smaller boy and the smaller boy said "you fuck me". After some gentle persuasion from the two, I offed them both.

After some play, sucking kissing etc the smaller guy was wanting to get fucked. Six pack was lubing him much and said to me, slow. But the boy was too tight and it seemed to hurt him so I stopped and six pack said fuck me. So I did. As I fucked him the smaller boy layed on his back and pulled up his legs and said "fuck me". I fingered fucked him with my lubed finger and again tried. He was looser and he had me fucking him with six pack sort of coaching the session. He seemed to enjoy me kissing him aggressively as we fucked. When I pulled out there was a bit of blood. The look on my face was greeted with a big smile from the smaller boy. He said "you first to fuck me, very good luck" and he kissed and hugged me tightly. Six pack looked at me and shook his head yes, saying "his first time". Again the smaller guy told me it very good luck for me.

I guess the shorter version of the story is that at the bar the boy had talked with six pack about me since he had seen me 4 times. He decided that I would be the first to fuck him and asked for 6 packs help. So tonight was the night of the virgin boy to get fucked and he had chosen me.

The boy constantly hugged me and I returned to Tawan with the boys. He then sat with me and wants to do it again before I leave.

I must say this was a new experience for me.

• Members

Well, I've made it home and already miss the smiles of my Thai-boys. :-(

On a final note. Dream Boys started their "Fuck Shows" again my last night there. A go-go boy told me that the owner paid the police so now all is good to have the shows. He said since this is the year of the King's 60th year of reign celebration, that the police have been abit harder on the Clubs this year.

If you ever get the chance to visit Thailand, I highly recommend it. The people there always treat me great and spoil me. They also love Americans. The friendliest country I have ever visited.