TotallyOz

My Brazilian Angel

To be honest, my heart is weak and when it gets attached to someone, it rarely lets go. I had my mind set on this boy I met a few years ago in Sao Paulo and he worked at Lagoa. Well, his brother did and he was there with him a few times when I started to see him. He would go to my hotel daily and I just adored him so much I took him to Rio with me.

I have not been here in Sao Paulo in a long time and had lost touch with him. I went to the sauna every day this week hoping he would show. I asked for him by name and no one knew him. Even the guys that I knew for years did not know him. I sat in a chair and waited everyday for him. Every time the door opened, my eyes gazed to it hoping it was him. He has been on my mind since I last saw him Carnival 2 years ago. The doors opening and my anticipation grew by the day. So did my disappointment.

My heart has been sad all week. This is not a lie. I was pretty crushed that I could not find him or get in contact with him. I was pretty much about to give up when I found his cell phone number from years ago. No luck as a lady answered it and I just kept saying the word TotallyOz (well, I was saying my real name.). She spoke no English and I just assumed it was not his number anymore. I had called him using Skype.

Today, out of the blue, my computer rings. It is him. He had a day off from his regular job and was calling. I was so ecstatic. I was jumping up and down. I went to the hotel concierge and had them call him to arrange him to come to my room. Yes, I know that is odd but I am good to them when they help me. He speaks no English either but when we are together, we are able to communicate in broken Englguese.

He showed up at my hotel and looks fabulous. His body still ripped with muscles and his stomach still a six-pack. Well, he did have a bit of flab and more hair than when he worked in the sauna but he was gorgeous.

My afternoon was spent with him and without a doubt, he made my trip. He can only see me on Sundays so I will stay here and see him as much as I can. We laughed, watched the new Madonna video, played games and showed each other photos from the past 2 years.

He walked out to the living room of my hotel room to leave and gave me a long deep kiss and said, “I love you.” Well, now, guys I know he doesn’t love me but just hearing the words did make my heart melt. It was sweet and his touch really brought back feelings I had had buried for a few years. It is amazing with the amount of sex that I have that one straight boy with a girlfriend can move me in a way that no one else can.

Angles come in many forms. This one came today in the form of a sexy Brazilian lad who had grown up well and still has the smile that takes me to heaven.

• Members

I saw "Aida" by Elton John/Tim Rice during the days of NYC when we used to run together.

Your story made me think of one of my favorite songs from that musical:

I am here to tell you we can never meet again

Simple really, isn't it, a word or two and then

A lifetime of not knowing where or how or why or when

You think of me or speak of me or wonder what befell

The someone you once loved so long ago so well

Never wonder what I'll feel as living shuffles by

You don't have to ask me and I need not reply

Every moment of my life from now until I die

I will think or dream of you and fail to understand

How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand

Is it written in the stars

Are we paying for some crime

Is that all that we are good for

Just a stretch of mortal time

Is this God's experiment

In which we have no say

In which we're given paradise

But only for a day

Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide

No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide

You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied

Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned

What it is to be in love and have that love returned

Is it written in the stars

Are we paying for some crime

Is that all that we are good for

Just a stretch of mortal time

Is this God's experiment

In which we have no say

In which we're given paradise

But only for a day

• Members
To be honest, my heart is weak and when it gets attached to someone, it rarely lets go. I had my mind set on this boy I met a few years ago in Sao Paulo and he worked at Lagoa. Well, his brother did and he was there with him a few times when I started to see him. He would go to my hotel daily and I just adored him so much I took him to Rio with me.

I have not been here in Sao Paulo in a long time and had lost touch with him. I went to the sauna every day this week hoping he would show. I asked for him by name and no one knew him. Even the guys that I knew for years did not know him. I sat in a chair and waited everyday for him. Every time the door opened, my eyes gazed to it hoping it was him. He has been on my mind since I last saw him Carnival 2 years ago. The doors opening and my anticipation grew by the day. So did my disappointment.

My heart has been sad all week. This is not a lie. I was pretty crushed that I could not find him or get in contact with him. I was pretty much about to give up when I found his cell phone number from years ago. No luck as a lady answered it and I just kept saying the word TotallyOz (well, I was saying my real name.). She spoke no English and I just assumed it was not his number anymore. I had called him using Skype.

Today, out of the blue, my computer rings. It is him. He had a day off from his regular job and was calling. I was so ecstatic. I was jumping up and down. I went to the hotel concierge and had them call him to arrange him to come to my room. Yes, I know that is odd but I am good to them when they help me. He speaks no English either but when we are together, we are able to communicate in broken Englguese.

He showed up at my hotel and looks fabulous. His body still ripped with muscles and his stomach still a six-pack. Well, he did have a bit of flab and more hair than when he worked in the sauna but he was gorgeous.

My afternoon was spent with him and without a doubt, he made my trip. He can only see me on Sundays so I will stay here and see him as much as I can. We laughed, watched the new Madonna video, played games and showed each other photos from the past 2 years.

He walked out to the living room of my hotel room to leave and gave me a long deep kiss and said, “I love you.†Well, now, guys I know he doesn’t love me but just hearing the words did make my heart melt. It was sweet and his touch really brought back feelings I had had buried for a few years. It is amazing with the amount of sex that I have that one straight boy with a girlfriend can move me in a way that no one else can.

Angles come in many forms. This one came today in the form of a sexy Brazilian lad who had grown up well and still has the smile that takes me to heaven.

Oz,

Having just spent 3 weeks with you in Thailand I am sure of one thing. Your heart will continue to be big enough for many boys all over the world and the boys who get a piece of it are the lucky ones.

You may have lost a lot of weight but your heart is as big as always and watching the way you treat the boys whether Thailand,Brazil or Canada is a real learning experience.

Have fun in Brazil and hope to see you soon in LOS again

Oz,

Having just spent 3 weeks with you in Thailand I am sure of one thing. Your heart will continue to be big enough for many boys all over the world and the boys who get a piece of it are the lucky ones.

You may have lost a lot of weight but your heart is as big as always and watching the way you treat the boys whether Thailand,Brazil or Canada is a real learning experience.

That was the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in ages. ^_^ Thank you. Well, it wasn't quite good as the "I love you" my Brazilian muscle boy gave me, but it was damm close! And, with you, I know you meant it from the heart. ^_^ Thanks.

PS I'm sure I'll be back in Thailand soon but damm, Brazil is amazing!

Guest hitoallusa

Wow Oz I you are so sweet and that's my kind of date with a guy... ^_^

"We laughed, watched the new Madonna video, played games and showed each other photos from the past 2 years."

• Members

Oz,

Firecat has it right on the nose. Oz is a big-hearted guy. I, too, saw some of that in Thailand as I walked the streets of Pattaya with him and saw all of the guys he knows and his generosity and concern for them. Why would it be any different in Brazil?

I didn't know about the weight loss, so congratulations on that, Oz. I wish I could lose some.

Firecat has it right on the nose. Oz is a big-hearted guy. I, too, saw some of that in Thailand as I walked the streets of Pattaya with him and saw all of the guys he knows and his generosity and concern for them. Why would it be any different in Brazil?

I didn't know about the weight loss, so congratulations on that, Oz. I wish I could lose some.

Thanks.

This post is old and Firecat was commenting before my injury and I had lost 100 pounds. Now it is back on again and I am working again to down down on the scales rather than up up and away. Not an easy task for sure.

Firecat actually asked me why I brought up this old thread and I was looking into search terms Brazil and Kiss. I was looking for a thread on the nightclub that caught fire and came upon this thread. I have just spoken to the boy in this thread and it brought back such great memories as he is preparing for me to visit Sao Paulo in March for 13 days.

• Members

Well, my mistake for not noticing how old the thread is. In a perverse way, I am glad that I don't have to compare my weight loss to yours after all, but I do wish both of us the luck on that. I should have wondered if you had yet gone to Sao Paolo as well.