Lucky

Totally Tattoo

• Members

Knowing how much our dear site owner loves tattoos, I could only think of him when I came across this pic in the Detroit Free Press- surely this is the man for Oz!

http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...20&Border=0

And he's only 23 years old, so not too old, eh? Here's more from the Free Press:

Steve Walsh lives in a normal-looking house on a normal-looking street in Hazel Park, where he raises his normal-looking 2-year-old son

But Walsh isn't normal-looking. At age 16, this 23-year-old started changing himself. First came the piercings, then the tattoos and, now, extreme body modifications.

Walsh works as a piercer by day at Marked for Life in Warren. By night, he becomes BIOHAZARD, a freaky performer for Detroit-area's Chaos Productions.

BIOHAZARD has jewelry embedded in his cheeks and nose, a surgically split tongue, tattoos over much of his body, a silicone star implanted in his forehead and -- get this -- a red right eyeball. That's right, the white parts of his right eye have been tattooed red.

QUESTION: You've got tattoos, you've got piercings. But the eyeball tattoo! What's up with that?

ANSWER: The eyeball tattoo is awesome. That's actually one of my favorite mods right now. A, because it's one of my newest and B, I have the only red eyeball tattoo in the world. The first and only.

Q: How do you know that?

A: Because there's only one guy that does 'em.

Q: How long does it take?

A: This was three injections. ... We're going for like a demon eye type of thing. There's going to be red and black in both eyes. We don't know how the colors are going to mix yet, like I said, still new.

Q: Are you worried about making a mistake?

A: No, strangely I'm not. I mean, people are like, "You might go blind from that." I'm like, "I got two eyes."

Q: So, dude, why are you so into this stuff?

A: I think I'm just an obsessive person. I mean, I think about that a lot, too. I can look back and say what started it, but I just don't know why I get so into it. Every time I see somebody with anything, I'm like, I gotta do that! You know? ... They have a new procedure, magnetic implants. I want to get that. And then you can feel magnetic fields. So they say it's like a sixth human sense. It's really new.

Q: You'll never get on a plane again in your life.

A: I've never been to an airport, but I think it will be OK.

Q: Is any of this stuff reversible that you've done?

A: Pretty much everything, except for the eyeball tattoo, is surgically reversible. But I'm not going to do that. That would be kind of a waste of money and time. Took me a long time to get here, you know?

Q: What are you going to do someday when you're 80 years old?

A: I get that a lot. And yeah, I'm like, "I'm still going to get more." And they're like, "What if your tattoos sag?" And I'm like, "I'll have (truly nifty) saggy tattoos." I'll be the (gosh-darndest) coolest guy in my nursing home, you know?

Q: Can you get chicks looking like this?

A: Constant! Oh my God, you wouldn't believe it.

Q: What are you going to do when your 2-year-old son is 16 and says, "Dad, I want to be just like you."

A: Awesome, I'm so looking forward to that day, but I don't think it's going to happen. I think he's going to rebel.

Q: You talked about doing more; what are you going to do next?

A: Definitely more implants. ... I'm going to get horns, subdermal horns.

Q: You sound pretty confident. Have you ever had any moments when you wake up in the morning and say, "Holy moley, what have I done?"

A: I've never had a doubt. I've never had a regret. I've never felt like I should have gone a different path. ... Ever since I was a kid ... before I had any tattoos or piercings, I knew that this was going to happen. I don't know how. It's just always been there.

Thanks for thinking of me. I do appreciate it very much. ^_^ Yes, I do find this hot. I would not want it on my own body but find me a twink with it, and he is mine. ^_^

The BF in Thailand has my name on his heart. I think he binds us together for eternity. Or, I have to support him for life, not sure which of the two is the right way to word it. ^_^

The one thing I do hate is Silicone dicks. It is gross to me and I think they are ugly and grotesque.

• Members

It seems that the current tattoo fad began with one tattoo and quickly grew. Now a youngster isn't in if he or she doesn't have some ink.

But what I don't understand is why the size of the tattoos has grown so much. Now it is not unusual to see whole arms covered. Just think of nursing homes in years to come when the residents have those barbed wires around their sagging arms and those lovely crowns atop their butts.

IN Magazine LA this week features a fellow on the cover nicknamed G-Spot. (At least I hope it's a nickname.) G-Spot has ample colored tattoos that you can probably see more of at www.inmagla.com...if you're in to that sort of thing!

http://www.inlamagazine.com/1113/starring/star.html

• Members
TY- I think the guy with the underarm tattoo is an absolute doll. Too bad he is obviously straight, but hey, you gotta give him credit. That's a damn clever tattoo!

I suspect straightguy has a tatoo removal appt or camoflauge session in his future. Imagine how the wife is going to take that night after night, not to mention the kids, inlaws and neighbors. That or maybe a new tattoo of 'BOOB' or a boob across his forehead?

He maybe a doll but he has about a nanosecond of foresight.

Guest mineallmine

My back is tattoed. All though I made sure that I can cover it with a short sleeve shirt. I can say from experience that when you get one. It is difficult to stop from getting more.

At first I say i would only get one and that was on my shoulder blade. Then I added a piece on my shoulder and then my other shoulder and then it was my other shoulder blade and then tribal connecting all of that. Finally I got a larger piece that goes down my back.

Its a slippery slope. My mother has quite a few and thats why I got my first. Though she has well over 20 and they are on different spots on her body. My brother is the same he has several on different locations on his body. I was the only one who kept the art, as I see it, confined to one area.