TotallyOz

David Beckham

Guest StuCotts

Isn't it Beckham of whom it was written in Playgirl some time recently that he is the latest addition to Hollywood's 8½ inch club? Maybe there were even pics to support the claim. Can anybody confirm?

Guest StuCotts

Addendum to the above after the 20-min edit window was up (it works):

I wonder what his subhuman wife has to look and act perpetually pissed off about. Unless the above isn't true, or he's really friendly with those cute soccer players.

Addendum to the above after the 20-min edit window was up (it works):

I wonder what his subhuman wife has to look and act perpetually pissed off about. Unless the above isn't true, or he's really friendly with those cute soccer players.

I suspect that fucking Victoria is one step away from necrophilia.

Guest StuCotts
Here are a couple of a more secular nature.

All very nice, but I was hoping for a reaction to my post about the possibility of Playgirl's showing us all we want to know about Beckham. None? Pity!

All very nice, but I was hoping for a reaction to my post about the possibility of Playgirl's showing us all we want to know about Beckham. None? Pity!

Dude, Playgirl announced last week that they are going out of business so I wouldn't expect much from them.

And would you really want to see more.

Part of me imagines that victoria's twat contains an acid that can shrivel balls and maim cocks forever.

Dude, Playgirl announced last week that they are going out of business so I wouldn't expect much from them.

That is, suspending print operations and going solely online. Following the revenue?

And would you really want to see more.

You wouldn't?

Part of me imagines that victoria's twat contains an acid that can shrivel balls and maim cocks forever.

...The skin hangs in loose, plastic folds just there, and there is a little copper-colored circle like a quarter made out of pennies. There's a hole in the center and it is corroded green at the edges. This must be a kind of "naked suit" and whatever the sex organs may be, they are hidden behind this hot, pocked and pitted imitation skin... Carol Emshwiller, "Sex and/or Mr. Morrison"

Guest StuCotts
I know I wouldn't want to see more of Beckham. What an overhyped member of the galaxy he is. I just don't get what people find so hot about him.

Good body, big dick. Also shows every sign of dimwittedness in his interviews, but nobody's perfect. The overhype and worshipful fans have nothing to do with my earthier concerns.

• Members
I know I wouldn't want to see more of Beckham. What an overhyped member of the galaxy he is. I just don't get what people find so hot about him.

It's the accent. Those accented squeals and moans as he takes a big one, legs held high in the air. Well, that's one fantasy anyway. ;)

Guest StuCotts
It's the accent. Those accented squeals and moans as he takes a big one, legs held high in the air. Well, that's one fantasy anyway. ;)

Oops! You just hit my down button. Guys with English accents always end up putting me in mind of the likes of Benny Hill or Tony Blair or Edith Evans: the nearest equivalent of an ice-cold shower. I'd have to ask even Beckham to clam up, though he has that rarest of things, an English body that doesn't look constructed of Pillsbury's refrigerated biscuit dough.

Case in point. When living in Toronto I met a Brit: trim body, prematurely grey hair over a handsome ace, a couple of years older than I. In short, he had it all, and HE chased ME. Came the moment of truth. He told me in his accent how much he'd looked forward to it. I couldn't do anything, nothing, zip. He never spoke to me again for as long as I lived there.

On the other hand, for a Scottish accent I'm willing to wink an eye at small failings.

The Welsh have interesting accents as well - with the added bonus of it being nearly impossible to understand, so if they say something stupid you have no clue.

Oops! You just hit my down button. Guys with English accents always end up putting me in mind of the likes of Benny Hill or Tony Blair or Edith Evans: the nearest equivalent of an ice-cold shower. I'd have to ask even Beckham to clam up, though he has that rarest of things, an English body that doesn't look constructed of Pillsbury's refrigerated biscuit dough.

Case in point. When living in Toronto I met a Brit: trim body, prematurely grey hair over a handsome ace, a couple of years older than I. In short, he had it all, and HE chased ME. Came the moment of truth. He told me in his accent how much he'd looked forward to it. I couldn't do anything, nothing, zip. He never spoke to me again for as long as I lived there.

On the other hand, for a Scottish accent I'm willing to wink an eye at small failings.