Lucky

An Open Note to Bi-bottom

• Members

Your presence here has added some new life that most of us welcome. This site needs new blood, and I am glad that you came along.

You do tend to have a lot to say, though, and I think that diminishes the value of your posts. Why not cut the number of posts so people don't just decide to skip them all. Speak up on the subjects most interesting to you, let other people have a chance to respond, and you will find more people participating in your threads.

Sometimes silence says a lot too. Best wishes.

Guest Conway

I also welcome your participation here, BiBottom. I don't always agree with your positions. But, you have made tis a far more interesting forum to participate in as you have a lot to say and you do so in a way that encourages participation..

Sorry if I am loquacious. But you have no idea what it's like to work in the South of France in August.

I'm literally sitting here marking time in an empty office because I didn't understand the system enough to take vacation when everyone else did (imagine the lone American in the office getting shafted)

Trust me, when I have more work to do soon, I'll post less.

As it is, this is one of the few sites that is of any interest that gets through my work firewall.

And my entire goal is to encourage participation.

Shit, if more people talked more, I'd talk less - because I'd have more to fucking read.

I also welcome your participation here, BiBottom. I don't always agree with your positions. But, you have made tis a far more interesting forum to participate in as you have a lot to say and you do so in a way that encourages participation..

Guest FourAces

Bi-bottom whatever. You're averaging 16 posts per day. That is more than this message center has seen in an entire day since inception. You do have a unique interest in a mid-western city as well. If you're that bored check out this blog www.RicoReportHQ.com for some stroking fun. :o:lol:

As my distinguished colleague said, I too welcome your presence.

Bi-bottom whatever. You're averaging 16 posts per day. That is more than this message center has seen in an entire day since inception. You do have a unique interest in a mid-western city as well. If you're that bored check out this blog www.RicoReportHQ.com for some stroking fun. :o:lol:

Four Aces, as always good to hear from you. What mid-western city are you referring to? I am more of a Vegas man myself. Do you know more about this poster than we do? Do tell.

Your presence here has added some new life that most of us welcome. This site needs new blood, and I am glad that you came along.

I agree Lucky. We need new blood. But, old blood is often pure and just as tasty. It is when you mix the two that a perfect martini is made.

Sorry if I am loquacious. But you have no idea what it's like to work in the South of France in August.

Don't go using big words I can't understand. ;)

I don't feel sorry for anyone in the South of France in August. It must be lovely and delightful. Paris is one of my favorite cities.

What midwestern city?

Guest FourAces

Probably not OZ ... its just the poker player in me. Anyway, I agree when it comes to poker, Las Vegas or Los Angeles are far more my type of cities.

I loved playing the cash games during the WSOP so many fish and not enough water :P

Honestly I can't remember the last time I was in the midwest.

Probably not OZ ... its just the poker player in me. Anyway, I agree when it comes to poker, Las Vegas or Los Angeles are far more my type of cities.

I loved playing the cash games during the WSOP so many fish and not enough water :P

You might be waiting a long time.

When I have some extra money I suspect it's going to be spent on rent boys in Barcelona.

You have no idea how hot, aggressive and dominant the men of eastern Spain are.

Part of it is that the tops don't consider themselves gay, so you get a larger selection.

When you are, drop me a line and we'll have a drink and watch some go-go boys.

Guest FourAces
Four Aces showing up here, Rock Hard showing up in Hooville- must be the summer doldrums are getting to them.

Nice to see the old gray heart is still ticking, lucky you :o:P

• Members

Then you are hitting the wrong reply button-and this is one of the defects of the hosting site :(

There are two reply buttons-one in the the dialogue box and one(ADD REPLY)underneath the dialogue box-the one you should hit when NOT wanting to repost the entire post you are responding to is the ADD REPLY button outside and beneath the dialogue box-NOT the "REPLY button inside the box.

• Members
Then you are hitting the wrong reply button-and this is one of the defects of the hosting site :(

There are two reply buttons-one in the the dialogue box and one(ADD REPLY)underneath the dialogue box-the one you should hit when NOT wanting to repost the entire post you are responding to is the ADD REPLY button outside and beneath the dialogue box-NOT the "REPLY button inside the box.

Geez, I feel as if I am in the presence of Aristotle...the old teaching the young! ^_^