Guest FourAces

My Post Count

Guest FourAces

I've been around MER for a little over 2 1/2 years while byebottomboi has been on here about 2 1/2 weeks. Yet I'm having a hard time keeping pace with all his posts. :( Fuck this is hard work.

• Members

One of my favorites in New York came too soon once. I thought the session was going to end early, but he just smiled and said he could easily come again. And he did. Then he went back to the Gaiety and got hard on stage.

I've managed to get a guy up six times in a night once. Fuck was I sore the next day, but happy. Though I will say the last two times he was hard enough for me to suck, but not hard enough for him to fuck me, if you know what I mean.

My record with females is getting it up twice in a night. But that was a while ago and I'm unsure if I'll try that again.

One of my favorites in New York came too soon once. I thought the session was going to end early, but he just smiled and said he could easily come again. And he did. Then he went back to the Gaiety and got hard on stage.

Lucky, I do wonder if I knew you from the old Gaiety days. I was quite a regular.

Guest FourAces
'in my time' - deadliest of phrases.

trust me Lucky is gonna live forever even Rico couldn't kill him off :o^_^

now Andre is WOW I'm happy he's back because I missed him the first time around.

Four Aces, I"m a Tumescent Member now.

Keep posting so you can catch up!

Tumescent is one of the TY words. He is so much more read and articulate that I am. When I get an e-mail from him, I need my Webster just to read the e-mail. Most of my e-mails consist of the 7 deadly sins or George Carlin's 7 Words you can't say on TV. I like to keep things plain and simple and things I know. ^_^

• Members
Most of my e-mails consist of the 7 deadly sins or George Carlin's 7 Words you can't say on TV. I like to keep things plain and simple and things I know. ^_^

That's because you converse only with males 18-23 and you don't believe in beating around the bush... Well, acutally you do, I think. B)

I thought I was the only one on this board with even a minor interest in bush.

Though truth be told my bisexuality is mostly boobysexual. I often like what women have above the waist, but am less interested in their nether regions.

I figure boobs are fun and a mouth has no gender, but if someone is going to be taking their pants off I'd prefer a cock to spring out!

Though truth be told my bisexuality is mostly boobysexual. I often like what women have above the waist, but am less interested in their nether regions.

Fraidy cat!

That's where the real fun starts.

After bidding adieu to Brian/NYC the other night, I could not sleep and it was past closing time for the boy agencies and the independents I was interested in. So to the rescue -- NYC's Asian-girl agencies. Where commerce never sleeps.

Eh I've had some experience with girls' bottom bits, but it's nowhere near as fun as getting topped by a dude.

I like playing with boobs and will take a blow job from anyone but when it comes to stuff below the waist i think cock just looks and tastes better than pussy.

But you are right, pussy is a little bit scary.