TotallyOz

For KY Top

I miss Kay at B and N and have not found a suitable replacement until today. I wen to B and N and they had a great selection of guys. I choose Peter, a 24 year old friend of Kay. He was from Chiang Mai and very handsome. He had a toned body and a nice smile. He is everything Kay was. He is also an amazing massage. I can't wait to see him again!

• Members
I miss Kay at B and N and have not found a suitable replacement until today. I wen to B and N and they had a great selection of guys. I choose Peter, a 24 year old friend of Kay. He was from Chiang Mai and very handsome. He had a toned body and a nice smile. He is everything Kay was. He is also an amazing massage. I can't wait to see him again!

Last Christmas Kay was working as s gogo boy in one of the bars. Great memories of him and of B&N. A massage everyday at 3pm when I am in Bangkok. :P

I have spent my last 3 Christmas' in Thailand. My health does not allow me to travel this year and now all the bad news about their political situation.

Are you trapped in the City with the airports being closed? The USA yesterday advised against travel to Thailand. How is the turmoil affecting the clubs and tourists?

I am currently in Thailand but not trapped. I have friends that were coming here from KL and they are stuck and have to fly to Phuket and then drive to Bangkok about 10 hours away. It is nuts.

The streets in Bangkok are crazy and the protests make no sense. The PAD are destroying the country. Who wants to travel here when they take over all the airports? The PAD wants to overthrow the government again and to then be allowed to appoint Parliament.

I will be here for Xmas but not in luxury. I am taking a bike trip from Chiang Mai to Phuket. Wish me luck. ^_^

PS. I hope your health improves quickly. I know the boys here would love to see you over the holidays.

• Members
I am currently in Thailand but not trapped. I have friends that were coming here from KL and they are stuck and have to fly to Phuket and then drive to Bangkok about 10 hours away. It is nuts.

The streets in Bangkok are crazy and the protests make no sense. The PAD are destroying the country. Who wants to travel here when they take over all the airports? The PAD wants to overthrow the government again and to then be allowed to appoint Parliament.

I will be here for Xmas but not in luxury. I am taking a bike trip from Chiang Mai to Phuket. Wish me luck. ^_^

PS. I hope your health improves quickly. I know the boys here would love to see you over the holidays.

It is hard to see a Country I found so friendly and learned to love, now destroy it's self.

I second Marc Anthony, take care and be careful....it seems so unstable.

Keep us updated too, the fun things and political things. I must go online and read the BBC or Bangkok Post to get info.

• Members
My health does not allow me to travel this year

KyTop: This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all the good times we have spent together chasing boys up North... and for your good company whilst doing the same. Please take care of your health... and hoepfully in 2009 you can resume your Thailand tradition and make some side trips to Montreal as well.

• Members
KyTop: This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all the good times we have spent together chasing boys up North... and for your good company whilst doing the same. Please take care of your health... and hoepfully in 2009 you can resume your Thailand tradition and make some side trips to Montreal as well.

I still remember when we first met at Taboo in Montreal and Oz and Tampa Yankee where at your table. You also introduced me to a young guy from California named Bobby Thompson, who later traveled with me to Thailand for the Holidays.

I appreciate your thoughts and hopefully the Doctors will finally resolve my problem. Soon I pray.

• Members

KY

Let me add my wishes for a speedy recovery

Don't worry about OZ, Devint and I are taking good care of him(lol)

Pattaya is completely normal and Bangkok is same except for airport closure and some increased traffic during demonstrations.

Boy bars are open and operating normally but business is slow and some boys are heading home

Hopefullwhen this ends the people who love Thailand and their people will return and support them