Gaybutton

Entertainment Zones - They're Baaaaaack

Remember the brouhaha over the possibility of entertainment zones within Pattaya? Remember that the idea simply fizzled out and vanished? Well folks, the idea has been resurrected.

At least they're also talking about residential zones. A common complaint in Pattaya is that someone has bought a beautiful condo in a quiet neighborhood, and then some schmuck opens a karaoke, a loud one, that blares music far into the wee hours of the morning, right into the ears of those who actually try to sleep at night. They ask the karaokes to turn down the volume, but it never happens. They call the police and nothing is done. Maybe establishment of residential zones will do something to solve that problem for those plagued by it.

Here's the article, from the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

Meeting Discusses Plans to Create Zones here in Pattaya

An interesting meeting now from Pattaya City Hall chaired by Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya. The meeting discussed plans to create zones around the City. Entertainment, Residential and Educational Zones will be clearly defined, however, although the idea for zoning has been approved the exact boundaries of each zone has not yet been agreed upon.

This could well have an impact on the lucrative late night entertainment industry here in Pattaya which would be affected by these zoning plans. The plans are in the consultation stage for now and despite previous plans to zone Pattaya failing, the meeting is hopeful that these plans will eventually be put into operation.

Guest buaseng

The meeting discussed plans to create zones around the City. Entertainment, Residential and Educational Zones will be clearly defined

They could kill two birds with one stone and make Sunee Plaza an Entertainment zone and Educational zone both at the same time. Save the sicko pedos who frequent the place at the moment from having to start hunting around for their prey. ;)

Guest luvthai

As usual Buaseng, you know nothing of which you speak. Sunee has a lot of ligitimate business and 90 percent of the people going there are decent hard working people. Only a few ruin it for the others but yet you condemn the whole area. You are probably trying to mask your real activites by complaining here but I for one think you doth complain to much. It reveals your true nature.

Guest buaseng

As usual Buaseng, you know nothing of which you speak. Sunee has a lot of ligitimate business and 90 percent of the people going there are decent hard working people. Only a few ruin it for the others but yet you condemn the whole area. You are probably trying to mask your real activites by complaining here but I for one think you doth complain to much. It reveals your true nature.

And as usual you have fallen into the trap of attacking the messenger and it is disingenuous to make false accusations and imply that someone is revealing their 'true nature' as being the very thing which they are attacking - that simply does not make any sense whatsoever.

The area has an international reputation as the one certain place in Thailand where under-age boys are easily available therefore it follows that it cannot be just a few who are boosting this reputation and ruining the area. The area may have a lot of legitimate businesses but there are also some distinctly shady and disreputable businesses catering to the 'few', as you blindly like to call them.

As for masking my real activities I can assure you that my real activity is to ensure that Sunee Plaza's reputation as a haven for paedophilia is constantly brought to the fore instead of being swept under the carpet by those who would like the publicity to disappear for their own perverted purposes. I will continue complaining 'too much' as you call it until the place is cleaned up and the sick pedos are chased out or alternatively the area declines into oblivion because the reputable businesses in the area refuse to deal with the very problem which is giving the area its bad reputation - but on the other hand, of course, there are vested interests who are happy to ensure that the area maintains this bad reputation.

As for masking my real activities I can assure you that my real activity is to ensure that Sunee Plaza's reputation as a haven for paedophilia is constantly brought to the fore instead of being swept under the carpet by those who would like the publicity to disappear for their own perverted purposes. I will continue complaining 'too much' as you call it until the place is cleaned up and the sick pedos are chased out or alternatively the area declines into oblivion because the reputable businesses in the area refuse to deal with the very problem which is giving the area its bad reputation - but on the other hand, of course, there are vested interests who are happy to ensure that the area maintains this bad reputation.

I totally agree with you Buaseng that pedophilia is an unfortunate thing.

I think it is an illness and I look down on the suppliers of the kids. I also look down on the hardened sex tourists like yourself. You come to Los for sex with youths who are no doubt over 18 but are well under 1/2 your age and you would no doubt be embarrassed to be seen with in the UK as they are so much younger than you.

You probably don't tell people back home that you spend lots of money taking rent boys from bars etc.... You probably don't consider that one in ten of these boys you rent was probably the willing or unwilling victim of pedophiles a few years earlier.

I agree Sunee deserves its bad reputation but you as a hardened sex tourist are pretty near to the gutter yourself.

I am a paragon of virtue however.

Guest xiandarkthorne

I agree Sunee deserves its bad reputation but you as a hardened sex tourist are pretty near to the gutter yourself.

Me, too! Me, too!...but uuh...isn't it kind of difficult to be a sex tourist if you aren't?

Guest buaseng

I also look down on the hardened sex tourists like yourself. You come to Los for sex with youths who are no doubt over 18 but are well under 1/2 your age and you would no doubt be embarrassed to be seen with in the UK as they are so much younger than you.

On the contrary, I am always very proud to be seen out and about in the UK with handsome young men '1/2 my age' as you call it. Indeed I have two regular friends under 30 years of age fitting that category (and no, they are not rent boys) who accompany me on nights out, dining and visiting cinemas, concerts and other entertainment.

As for coming to Thailand - yes, I do take boys (usually in the 20 - 25 years of age bracket, so not exactly youths) and they are not all from bars. Variety after all is the spice of life. :blush: If that makes me a hardened sex seeker as a tourist so be it but so are all gay men who visit Thailand as tourists or alternatively choose to live in the country as expats, and that includes you, so no need to look down on me or be disparaging -- (black pots and kettles spring to mind). :)

When one has wit and charm and the ability to mix, people will accompany you whatever their age ! :lol:

When one has wit and charm and the ability to mix, people will accompany you whatever their age ! :lol:

Your money will be gladly accepted by any boy whether form the bars, sois or beaches.

I expect your wit and charm would go straight over their heads.

As GB frequently warns be careful taking street boys home they can be dangerous to your health.

Guest Geezer

. I also look down on the hardened sex tourists like yourself. You come to Los for sex with youths who are no doubt over 18 but are well under 1/2 your age and you would no doubt be embarrassed to be seen with in the UK as they are so much younger than you.

By George! You've nailed me exactly. (Well, almost. Make it under 1/4 my age.) Add Geezer to your "Looked Down Upon List".

I also have a few boys who are over thirty. I hope that doesn