bucknaway

Welcome Me, I am new

I do declare that this is the cute little message board place!

It is decorated in such a nice way! Not to campy and not to computerish.. (Did I just make a new word?).

I like the click-able smiles off to the side just waiting there to be selected much like the guys in a massage house when I am trying to decide on who will get my tip... but as I was saying, I love the layout here!

I see I can add an image to a post! I love features like that!

I see the board has a text justification feature! You don't see that too often!

Look at me typing in the center of the page! WOW!

I visited this place when it first opened, had a look around now I am back! And look at you all here!

All grown up! And look at all the topics! (Pinches all of you on the cheek). You guys have been busy! I love it here! I am going to try to come back here more than I have been! Yes-Sir-Ree-Bob! I will be back!

And look at the colors here! White, gray, black lettering, greenish and there is an orange'ish type color... Another greenish color... Darker than the other kinda green I mentioned earlier.. And there is a grayish type of blue... And up top is all the reds... I dare say there are maybe 4 or 5 different shades of red up there.

All together the colors are not hideous... The board is laid out in a way that you don't feel as if your typing into a old box.

Yeah... I like it here... I think I will come back... again.... :D

Yeah... I like it here... I think I will come back... again.... :D

Welcome back. We do hope you enjoy it here. We also have free blogs and photo gallery for you. As we all know you have some great photo shots, perhaps one day when you get over your shyness, you'll share some with us. ;)

Guest pete1969

I don't think BCG has every been timid nor shy. However, he is one of the more prolific and interesting posters on these boards. He is the only poster I know who comes to LOS and makes most of his dates via the Internet and who spends so little money on the boys! His is always an interesting perspective on LOS and the gay delights to be had there. He is definitely unique.

Welcome.

Pete

Why thank you! I think you are calling me a cheap-skate... but you dressed it up so nice that I will dance with it! :):p

(Puts hand over heart...) You think I am interesting? Well God bless your cyberheart! :) Most times I write about my experiences and have to tone them down to stop others from thinking that what I am telling them is utter fantasy, but now that I am single and have to answer to no-one, I plan to tell the full story of times in Thailand. And if I ever do find a boyfriend.... Well he won't have to know that I am blkcuteguy & Bucknaway.... And if this imaginary boyfriend in my life were to ask if I am either of them I will impersonate an offended person and ask... "You think I am one of those WHORES?" :o

:D:D:D

I don't think BCG has every been timid nor shy. However, he is one of the more prolific and interesting posters on these boards. He is the only poster I know who comes to LOS and makes most of his dates via the Internet and who spends so little money on the boys! His is always an interesting perspective on LOS and the gay delights to be had there. He is definitely unique.

Welcome.

Pete

Guest xiandarkthorne

Why thank you! I think you are calling me a cheap-skate... but you dressed it up so nice that I will dance with it! :):p

I think it was actually a compliment, Buckie. After all, how many guys do you know who manage to have so much fun at so little cost in LOS? I should have thought that your being one of these rara avis would put you somewhere between 'expert' and 'grandmaster' at one of the most important things for which people like us come to Thailand. :p

And if this imaginary boyfriend in my life were to ask if I am either of them I will impersonate an offended person and ask... "You think I am one of those WHORES?" :o

Don't call me a whore. I am a slut. I give it away for free! :lol:

I know.. I was in such a good mood this morning when I woke-up and made that reply.... I wanted to do a cheeky type of tongue in cheek reply that would foster some cyber-male bonding but with your note to me I can tell that I fell face down on my keyboard! :(

And you are right about one thing... I have read enough of your stories to know that your one hell of a slut! I am told that you have your own line of condoms.. hehehehe :) Ok, That is not true... but maybe I will start that rumor for you... :lol:

I think it was actually a compliment, Buckie. After all, how many guys do you know who manage to have so much fun at so little cost in LOS? I should have thought that your being one of these rara avis would put you somewhere between 'expert' and 'grandmaster' at one of the most important things for which people like us come to Thailand. :p

Don't call me a whore. I am a slut. I give it away for free! :lol:

I always wake-up in a good mood once I started reminding myself that if I am not enjoying my life, it is my own fault. I remind myself of that so often that it is what I think of when I am closing my eyes for sleep and often what I think of when I wake-up. It just happened that for some reason I had more energy and a lighter attitude this morning :)

I just wonder what I am going to do to make the most of tomorrow? I can't wait to find out! :)

Curiosity killed the cat. What put you in such a good mood?

Guest xiandarkthorne

And you are right about one thing... I have read enough of your stories to know that your one hell of a slut!

Why thank you! I am proud to be a slut because it advertises the fact that not only can I still achieve sufficient tumescence to delight many men, but that I also rise to the occasion often enough to be accused of overindulging! :lol:

I am told that you have your own line of condoms.. hehehehe :lol:

That's not true! The only designer line I own is Terrible Titillations - handcrafted nipple clamps with ergonomically customized needle arrangements for the libidinously adventurous man...hawhawhaWHAWHAW! :D

You really should try out my latest creation, an artful combination of tightly wound springs and stainless steel surgical needles designed to perk up your poochies to the max. I call them Pec Pythons...mwahahahahaha :D

Guest kenrfc

George Bush lover - Go back to SWF

Hows that for a welcome?

Aww

Well Bucky, no matter where you go there's always someone ready to rain on your parade.

As a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat I'd just like to say to you as well as GB....

BEND OVER. THIS WONT HURT A BIT. :lol:

(just kidding Bucky bygones be bygones :wub: )