Guest wowpow

Unblocked at last - congratulations

Guest wowpow

"Welcome back!! Gaythailand is officially unblocked

Yesterday afternoon, the administrator of www.gaythailand.com heard from the blocking agency that the block was lifted.

The issues??? No display of prominent bulges, covered or not, are allowed and no ass shots."

Rainwalker99 on Sawatdee gay Thailand Forum"

:) Still it's nice to have a second board and here's hoping it will flourish. I am pretty gobsmacked that this was achieved.

So please double check for ass on any photos of Michaelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci or the Greek sculptors.

Guest Hedda

I'm thrilled too, because i figured getting blocked was the virtual equivalent of capital punishment, with the executioner wearing a black hood.

Can we have some official confirmation of this development, or do we have to wait until LMTU issues a bulletin, which can then be transcribed into English ?

A word of caution: if asses are now forbidden, be careful of who might come over from SF !

I'm thrilled too, because i figured getting blocked was the virtual equivalent of capital punishment, with the executioner wearing a black hood.

Can we have some official confirmation of this development, or do we have to wait until LMTU issues a bulletin, which can then be transcribed into English ?

A word of caution: if asses are now forbidden, be careful of who might come over from SF !

I am thrilled as well.

I received an email from the ICT Cyber Block Police, saying that many photos on the site was againt the last 287 of Thailand. And it is the only reason why the site was blocked.

At first, nothing has been done directly with the ICT people. We tried to get lawyers involved but never heard a word back. Go figure this one.

So getting ahold of the ICT people was the only way to deal with the problem.

Sexual photos of any sort won't be allow from now on. I will personnally look at every photo submitted before it gets approved.

Enjoy.

Guest ear wig

I am thrilled as well.

I received an email from the ICT Cyber Block Police, saying that many photos on the site was againt the last 287 of Thailand. And it is the only reason why the site was blocked.

At first, nothing has been done directly with the ICT people. We tried to get lawyers involved but never heard a word back. Go figure this one.

So getting ahold of the ICT people was the only way to deal with the problem.

Sexual photos of any sort won't be allow from now on. I will personnally look at every photo submitted before it gets approved.

Enjoy.

Hi Stef and Michael

Its so good to now be able to answer again here, and was intriguing to read about the stars of the gay forums Hedda Tee Pee and "let me tell u" all being bitched by Hedda

I hope you now stay with in the law and we can all get down to having a none bitchy time here, not like that lot on the other sawatdee channel, Even so its nice to be a bit controversial though Im sure even Hedda will agree.

What has happened to Mike any way, I hope those old dogs are not taking over his life now.

Guest Hedda

I have been told by people who should know that Ear Wig and LMTU are one and the same guy.

If that's true, I think it's a little silly for him to be referring to himself in the third person.

If it's not true, then the style of prose, or what passes for prose, is certainly and most peculiarly similar.

Come on, dear, fess up and tell us if you're LMTU over there and Ear Wig here.

Guest Martelly

Hedda, LMTU is 100% Earwig and i think also one other name which he use to use on this board before.

Lets hope he leaves his Bull**** on SF>

Guest catawampuscat

As much as I enjoy the sawatdee gay forum, it is a frustrating experience most times to get thru

read and post, especially on dial up connections..Now legallyblind is not working and the alternative

is less satisfactory.. Since it only takes the removal of cock and ass photos to be legit, I think it

behooves Elephantspike to do so or I believe his audience in Thailand will slowly drift away.. If earwig becomes a regular here, it will be the kiss of the death for SGF as he is the main star of that forum and

the only reason many of us even bother to go thru the proxies to read him and find out what is happening in Pattayaland.. When the stars move, the trolls are sure to follow..

I do agree that Hedda and gaybutton are stars in that they offer much information, have style and

class, are not ego maniacs or self serving gossips only looking for a free or reduced price room, drink or meal.. I trust what they say to be what they think ,and not ass licking the owners of some high rise development or high end restaurant for their own self serving purposes.. They are stars, if only in my mind.. I hope the moderators, including the newly added Rainwalker, continue to actively post and initate topics..

Congratulations for having the smarts to get unbanned.. I do hope that some of the bitching

on SGF will not move here and no one will start up the same old crap like knocking Niddy's or

boosting their friend businesses but it will happen anyway..At least if the moderators put a stop

to the Hedda bashers (so boring, so tedious and never-ending) it will be a major improvement and the best way is to start as soon as the bashers get started.. And watch out for those who use the blogs to attack Hedda or gaybutton and use their identites...Pro active is the way.......

Guest ear wig

As much as I enjoy the sawatdee gay forum, it is a frustrating experience most times to get thru

read and post, especially on dial up connections..Now legallyblind is not working and the alternative

is less satisfactory.. Since it only takes the removal of C*** and a** photos to be legit, I think it

behooves Elephantspike to do so or I believe his audience in Thailand will slowly drift away.. If earwig becomes a regular here, it will be the kiss of the death for SGF as he is the main star of that forum and

the only reason many of us even bother to go thru the proxies to read him and find out what is happening in Pattayaland.. When the stars move, the trolls are sure to follow..

I do agree that Hedda and gaybutton are stars in that they offer much information, have style and

class, are not ego maniacs or self serving gossips only looking for a free or reduced price room, drink or meal.. I trust what they say to be what they think ,and not a** licking the owners of some high rise development or high end restaurant for their own self serving purposes.. They are stars, if only in my mind.. I hope the moderators, including the newly added Rainwalker, continue to actively post and initate topics..

Congratulations for having the smarts to get unbanned.. I do hope that some of the bitching

on SGF will not move here and no one will start up the same old crap like knocking Niddy's or

boosting their friend businesses but it will happen anyway..At least if the moderators put a stop

to the Hedda bashers (so boring, so tedious and never-ending) it will be a major improvement and the best way is to start as soon as the bashers get started.. And watch out for those who use the blogs to attack Hedda or gaybutton and use their identites...Pro active is the way.......

[/quot

Hedda its amazing you dont already know, there is only about 2 people writing on The other Sawat forum, the rest are Hydras of themselves, the funny thing is both are writing on this post now pretending they are so goody goody it is so funny, so many people are afraid to write on sawat , in case they get bullied like you did when you was at your peak My Dear?

Guest Hedda

"Hedda its amazing you dont already know, there is only about 2 people writing on The other Sawat forum, the rest are Hydras of themselves, the funny thing is both are writing on this post now pretending they are so goody goody it is so funny, so many people are afraid to write on sawat , in case they get bullied like you did when you was at your peak My Dear?"

I take it from your answer that you admit to being Ear Wig here and LMTU over at SF. It's certainly your right to use different names on different boards. But referring to yourself in the third person does suggest a possible problem for which you might want to seeks professional help.

Nothing would surpise me when it comes to "outing" the hydras at SF. My previously compiled list of over 85 phoney names is certainly obsolete by now, but Smiles & Co. seems more than capable of generating new posting names with the flick of their log-in switch.

The real problem, as you well know, is that the echo chamber you get with so few people talking to themself is a real bore.

Guest paulg

The real problem, as you well know, is that the echo chamber you get with so few people talking to themself is a real bore.

That is exactly the feeling I get reading the comments on your blog. you oppose hydras yet let the same few school girls pout and piss on posters to SF. but without them your blog would look deserted.

Guest Hedda

Just read my commentary, dear, if you're that bored by the other comments.

I enjoy writing those articles on the Blog and there's no attempt to create an audience. I think it's important to put different points of view on the internet on some very serious issues that threaten all of us with terror or war, or both.

It's also fun to get other opinions, but why you think the serious comments that the Blog gets are from the "pouters and pissers at SF" is puzzling.

Are we really going to do this on this message board . . . totally change the subject of the thread? It started off as being glad the werb site is now unblocked, but has turned into a pissing contest about the Sawatdee forum, Hedda's blog, and hydras.

Personally, I don't see a need for it. We all already know there is an abundance of hydras on Sawatdee. We all already know that a number of people hate Hedda's blog (and yet they're the ones who read the blog more than anyone else does). I fail to see what purpose is being served by starting the war of words all over again.

As for me, I think I'll stick to what the subject of this thread is supposed to be . . . hearty congratulations for managing to get the web site unblocked. Let's hope it stays that way.

congratulations for managing to get the web site unblocked. Let's hope it stays that way.

Thank you Gaybutton. We will make sure it stays that way

:D