Guest luvthai

Any Sunee Updates??

Guest luvthai

Haven't had any updates on the Sunee area for awhile. Has Duc's bar reopened? Has Jim Jimmy James finished the remodel and opened into the bar next door? Heard Sundance was closed and going to open as an outdoor bar. What has happened the the doormen there? Any reports on the the new bar that opened across from Krazy Dragon?

Haven't had any updates on the Sunee area for awhile. Has Duc's bar reopened? Has Jim Jimmy James finished the remodel and opened into the bar next door? Heard Sundance was closed and going to open as an outdoor bar. What has happened the the doormen there? Any reports on the the new bar that opened across from Krazy Dragon?

I'll have to check on Duc's Bar. Maybe someone else knows and will post before I have a chance to check.

Regarding your other questions, Jim Jimmy James is the same as it has always been, as far as I can tell. Sundance still remains closed and, so far, no outdoor bar. I have no idea what became of the doormen. They most likely moved on to other bars.

The new bar across from Krazy Dragon is Good Boys. In my opinion it is a typical Sunee Plaza go-go bar, filled with cute go-go boys. It's a nice bar, but in my opinion nothing much different from most other go-go bars.

Same question for Threezone bar which is next door to Duc's

I wish I had seen your question earlier. We had dinner at Clubber's this evening and I had a look at Duc's. It is closed. I think Threezone is open, but I didn't really pay any attention, so I'll try to confirm that next time I'm in Sunee Plaza.

Again, if anyone else knows, please post.

I wish I had seen your question earlier. We had dinner at Clubber's this evening and I had a look at Duc's. It is closed. I think Threezone is open, but I didn't really pay any attention, so I'll try to confirm that next time I'm in Sunee Plaza.

Again, if anyone else knows, please post.

Yes, Duc's is closed and Threezone is open. BTW, Kaos was packed tonight for the show and with the most number of boyz I've ever seen in this bar. I've been told Y2K is closed for remodeling and will reopen shortly so expect a format change since it has been purchasd by the Kaos owners.

Yes, Duc's is closed and Threezone is open. BTW, Kaos was packed tonight for the show and with the most number of boyz I've ever seen in this bar. I've been told Y2K is closed for remodeling and will reopen shortly so expect a format change since it has been purchasd by the Kaos owners.

Y2K opened tonight. Many of the staff and boyz from Kaos can now be found here. The bar now has a center stage with seating around the perimeter.

Guest ear wig

I can help you find out what is happening in Sunee Plaza, there is a most Interesting man on this sight below, who seems to some how know all the latest news before it happens, he has never been caught out yet, even though a few make it there life’s work to lead readers astray as there so jealous see what you think?

click below if you have a censorship problem no problem !

click proxy:- www.youhide.com

Then add your link to:- www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/index.html

Then scroll down to Sunee Secrets.

‘Let me tell u’ He has many Imitators, but why bother with them, when you can get the real thing. Enjoy?