Guest lurkerspeaks

An interesting feature to the forums

Guest lurkerspeaks

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main forum page, you will see (in the red line), the "Today's top 20 posters" and the "overall top posters"...These pages will show you a list by numbers of posts each member has made (note that it counts by quantity, not quality of posts, LOL)

These statistics has brought out the competitiveness in my. I recently made the top 20 all time posters.. and am just shy of becoming number 19...So, come on guys, lets all keep the posts coming and see where the statistics end up..

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main forum page, you will see (in the red line), the "Today's top 20 posters" and the "overall top posters"...These pages will show you a list by numbers of posts each member has made (note that it counts by quantity, not quality of posts, LOL)

These statistics has brought out the competitiveness in my. I recently made the top 20 all time posters.. and am just shy of becoming number 19...So, come on guys, lets all keep the posts coming and see where the statistics end up..

I am shocked TY is beating me. He is a talker but I thought I was a loud mouth. I'll work harder.

WTF???????? now since I posted this thread, the number of posts by each person has disappeared...

No, it is still there. It is only visible on the home page of the forums and not inside each forum.

I am shocked TY is beating me. He is a talker but I thought I was a loud mouth. I'll work harder.

If it's any consolation, people seem to be more interested in you by a slight margin. If you value profile view clicks that is. ^_^

Guest lurkerspeaks

The "overall top poster" list is still there, but for some reason, the actual number of posts for each member is missing.. only the very last person on each page has a number showing up. Is there something wrong with my computer or is this happening to everyone else as well?

Guest lurkerspeaks

This is weird.. It worked fine for me until I brought attention to it.. Each member had

"Joined".. then down a line with the date. then down a line for

"Group".. then down a line with the group (admin or member) then down a line for

"Posts".. then down a line with actual number of posts...then down a line for

"Vies"..then down a line with actual number of views..

But now each member's section is cut off immediately after the word "Posts"

I have tried refreshing, and nothing help..

The only member that gets all the above parts right is the last one on each page, and even so, the lines below "Posts" are overwritten on top of the page numbers..

This is weird.. It worked fine for me until I brought attention to it.. Each member had

"Group".. then down a line with the group (admin or member) then down a line for

The only member that gets all the above parts right is the last one on each page, and even so, the lines below "Posts" are overwritten on top of the page numbers..

May I ask why this is so troubling for you? Just curious.

Guest lurkerspeaks

It isnt so much "troubling" me as just something that isn't right and I was hoping to bring it to the attention of Oz or TY so they could fix it. I am the type of person who doesnt like something "broken" or "not working properly"..see, in addition to being a pollyanna, I am also a perfectionist and a little bit obsessive/compulsive..(not to mention the competitive nature in me that wants to know how far I am "behind" the next person)

Guest StevenDraker

I don't see anything on my end either ...

• Members

Matrix.......LEADING POSTER OF THE DAY 28 posts...are we going to have to put JT in front of your screen name? LOL WINK (so you know this is in fun) Your posts are meaningful instead of just saying "purdy picture" and I bet you even know who to post links and pictures, something that someone else with over 7000 posts still can't have the courtesy to do. Hugs

• Members

If I could interrupt the Matrix/Draker nuptials for a moment, I see that there may be a real contest here between Lurker Speaks and Zipperzone as to who posts the most pix. Once my time as the name for The Pub runs out, could the next name be The Zipper Zone or Lurker's Locker? Stay tuned!

• Members

Well, it only took me 5 days to find it and there it was , right where you said it would be in the first place. Gawd, am I stupid or what? Blame it on the tiny print. :rolleyes:

At least all the stats are showing for me.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I can get to that page, but the info on the page is messed up...

The only member that gets all the above parts right is the last one on each page, and even so, the lines below "Posts" are overwritten on top of the page numbers