12is12

Recommendations for 13 Hours in Bangkok

Hi guys,

On a Tuesday in mid-November I'll have a 13 hours connect (11:00-24:00) in Bangkok. I've already been there last year for a couple of days, seen the regular tourist sites, stayed at the Tarntawan in Silom and explored that small street full of gay venues nearby (don't remember the name).

If possible, this time I'd like to see (site/s) and experience (gay venues) something new. Before returning at 21:00 to the airport, I'll want to end up at a place with a decent bath. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Are the places at Sukhumvit different from Silom? mid-day venues...evening ones...

Thanks

Are you looking for a massage? Hero is great during the afternoon. Also, Babylon Sauna is a lot of run during the day.

What exactly do you want to do?

I want to visit/see something worthwhile that's not at the top of the tourism list (which I've already exhausted); and then spend time at a comfortable, clean and sexy place to be pampered by motivated guys (preferably not twinks).

I want to visit/see something worthwhile that's not at the top of the tourism list (which I've already exhausted); and then spend time at a comfortable, clean and sexy place to be pampered by motivated guys (preferably not twinks).

Go to Hero Massage to be pampered.

I would suggest you view the following thread below. I think it gives great information about Hero. I am not sure the opening times but you can find their website and it should be there but most boys don't start coming till around 3. They have men there. There are few young guys unless they are muscle boys. You will see lots of ripped ads in the place. It is a great place!

Hero

65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (02) 251 – 1033

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/4532-bangkok-gay-massage/