episevilla

Yesterday at Clube 117

I left Curitiba for Rio de Janeiro. Clube 117 was at its pic. Many garotos and many clients... one of them had his anniversary and invited everybody to a select buffet and the show. I cannot see any problem with garotos and their quality...

A lot of them at the buffed side, I choose a nice twink, who stand out the mass of big --sometimes too big--- muscles. The guy is from Rio Grande do Sul and he did behave like a true courtisan. Great company.

Best greetings

Epi

May I ask where you are staying in Rio...or how you find the hotel prices?

I am heading to Rio in early Nov. I found a great 1br apt in Ipanema for $120us a night on VRBO.com

• Members

Lucky, I think the best thing to do nowadays regarding lodging in Rio is to stay in an apartment. I'll get my first direct taste of this two weeks from now when I hope to be in Rio. My friend and I are renting an apartment.

Living in an apartment in Buenos Aires has been stellar. I've done this four previous times and hope to be doing it again beginning a week from this coming Wednesday (5 October 2011). Not only have these apartments been upscale and beautiful; they've been relatively inexpensive vs what we'll be getting in Rio.

• Members

Lucky, I think the best thing to do nowadays regarding lodging in Rio is to stay in an apartment. I'll get my first direct taste of this two weeks from now when I hope to be in Rio. My friend and I are renting an apartment.

Living in an apartment in Buenos Aires has been stellar. I've done this four previous times and hope to be doing it again beginning a week from this coming Wednesday (5 October 2011). Not only have these apartments been upscale and beautiful; they've been relatively inexpensive vs what we'll be getting in Rio.

Buenos Aires in general is relatively inexpensive compared to major cities in Brazil. But I hope you are prepared for the price of good food in Buenos Aires nowadays as it's substantially higher than when you were last there and is now in line with London and major US cities.