episevilla

Yesterday at Meio Mundo

Gentlemen, Meio Mundo was very funny yesterday (sexta = friday). I came early but there were some garotos on duty. Soon the place was boosting (with more offer than demand). Current prices, 50 BR. I cannot also see the trumpeted decline or the rising prices in Rio Saunas...

I met a handsome, V shaped man (25yo, Hugo), with beautiful dark skin and classic body perfection. Serious, sweet, devoted, a gay to keep. A truly nice programa and after (a free half-programa, may I say). He left and I met a new one: a handsome, stammering bahiano, with beautiful grey eyes and sensual lips, magrinho but powerful. Very client oriented.

I left at around 21h. The street Teofilo Ottoni was full of people, from the chopperia next door; it reminded me the streets in Spain, with people outdoors drinking bear, eating petiscos and having fun. I had some myself at President Vargas and came safely, thanks the MetroRio (Uruguaiana), to Siqueira Campos.

Today is very nice. I'm looking forward to meeting my new friend (Hugo) at the beach...

There could certainly be a relation between garotos and Brazilian economic success: the first ones deliver a good service, cheap to produce, and then the resulted income improves the internal consumption rate sending the economy up to the skies. But everybody knows finally Economics is but a funny grand-ma tale....

• Members

Gentlemen, Meio Mundo was very funny yesterday (sexta = friday). I came early but there were some garotos on duty. Soon the place was boosting (with more offer than demand). Current prices, 50 BR. I cannot also see the trumpeted decline or the rising prices in Rio Saunas...

I met a handsome, V shaped man (25yo, Hugo), with beautiful dark skin and classic body perfection. Serious, sweet, devoted, a gay to keep. A truly nice programa and after (a free half-programa, may I say). He left and I met a new one: a handsome, stammering bahiano, with beautiful grey eyes and sensual lips, magrinho but powerful. Very client oriented.

I left at around 21h. The street Teofilo Ottoni was full of people, from the chopperia next door; it reminded me the streets in Spain, with people outdoors drinking bear, eating petiscos and having fun. I had some myself at President Vargas and came safely, thanks the MetroRio (Uruguaiana), to Siqueira Campos.

Today is very nice. I'm looking forward to meeting my new friend (Hugo) at the beach...

There could certainly be a relation between garotos and Brazilian economic success: the first ones deliver a good service, cheap to produce, and then the resulted income improves the internal consumption rate sending the economy up to the skies. But everybody knows finally Economics is but a funny grand-ma tale....

The streets are like that after work on every Friday night. Lots and lots of activity there is the norm. The large high rise across the street is the headquarters for Souza Cruz Insurance and in front of that is a large center for Banco Santander. Not surprising. And sharing the other three corners are Candido Mendes Univeristy on two of them and the other with the Banco Brasil Cultural Center. One street to the north and to the other side of the Ave. Rio Branco, two very nice outdoor fish places with chopp on the Largo Santa Rita. Besides all of the places on the Ruas do Mercado and Comerio, just past the BBCC.

Monday, segunda, another great day at Meio Mundo. There is indeed a Mundo Enteiro, since garotos are so hot, so funny and so ready to please. I had a nice encounter (with repeated performance) with a nice gay guy (what a body, gentlemen), but my friend met three nice ones.

Today I'm leaving, hélas. Until next year...

I enjoyed the reads. Am looking forward to my visit next month for culture, sun, Mother Brasil's overall ambience in Rio, and the boys!!!

It is my pleasure: le plus grand plaisir après l'amour, c'est d'en parler!!

Next month I travel to Colombia, also new posts are comming. No other country, not even Brazil, has so many young guys ready to meet older ones. Delícia!!

• Members

From today's Times:

Colombia

NONSTOPS FROM Atlanta, Houston, Miami, New York, Washington and Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

WHAT YOU GET Tropical beaches; Amazon jungle; snowcapped Andes mountains.

WHY GO NOW? Having made great strides in safety, Colombia is back on many travelers’ wish lists. Last year, the number of visitors from the United States rose 10 percent, according to Proexport Colombia, the nation’s tourism promoter. Though the State Department continues to caution United States travelers of violence by narco-terrorist groups in some rural areas and big cities in its Travel Warning on Colombia, it also notes that security has “improved significantly” in recent years in tourist destinations like Cartagena and Bogotá.

International hotel chains have taken note. Next year, Colombia expects 42 hotels to open, adding 7,287 rooms to the country. Still, prices remain low, even at the high end. The JW Marriott Bogotá, which opened last year, was recently offering last-minute weekend rates from $209 on its Web site.

Oasis Collections, a boutique rental agency with design-oriented apartments in Latin America, has several affordable Colombia options including a three-bedroom on a private island in the Rosario Islands for $2,880 a week.

• Members

It is my pleasure: le plus grand plaisir après l'amour, c'est d'en parler!!

Next month I travel to Colombia, also new posts are comming. No other country, not even Brazil, has so many young guys ready to meet older ones. Delícia!!

May I ask where on the net you post your travel plans, or mention your impending visit to a country, that you get nice young men writing to you in anticipation.

I visited Colombia last year, leaving a couple of friends. We keep in touch via messenger, facebook and manhunt. Once in Colombia I localize my Mhunt-profile there; according to my past experience, many young men are more than ready to meet an older gentleman, for free... My times in gay saunas are positive, aswell.

Epi

• Members

The article above, of course, does not mention boys. But all you have to do is go to Cam4 and you will get a yearning to see them in person, for example:

Along with the culture-- "THAT" is what I want! Many of the hot, big dicked guys on "Flirt4Free" are supposedly in/from Colombia! The ones I've been with (for a fee) have been indeed scorching and highly sexy!

:P:drool::P:drool::P