Guest lurkerspeaks

OMFG for next week's Glee

Guest lurkerspeaks

In the previews for next week's episode of Glee, it showed a snippet of a scene where there is a strip tease going on on some stage, and guess who is doing the stripping??? None other than board favorite, Chord Overstreet....

Guest hitoallusa

How can a high school student be a stripper at a bar ??? What about real stories about studying and working hard american kids? Well the show deviates from the reality I bet its ratings will slip too.

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/video/glee-preview-for-season-3-episode-8-hold-on-to-sixteen--sam-is-back-as-a-stripper-video

In the previews for next week's episode of Glee, it showed a snippet of a scene where there is a strip tease going on on some stage, and guess who is doing the stripping??? None other than board favorite, Chord Overstreet....

• Members

How can a high school student be a stripper at a bar ??? What about real stories about studying and working hard american kids? Well the show deviates from the reality I bet its ratings will slip too.

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/video/glee-preview-for-season-3-episode-8-hold-on-to-sixteen--sam-is-back-as-a-stripper-video

Pretty much all the bars that I have gone to that have strippers or gogo boys in their underwear allow 18+ to work there. I am referring to in the US. In Montreal and most places in Europe, they can strip, drink, whatever at 18. It's interesting that in the US you can be 18 to strip but have to be 21 as a customer to enter/drink at many of these places. And yes, I would put $5's, $10's, even $20's into the underwear of any stripper who looked like Chord Overstreet! ^_^

• Members

In other Glee news:

Michael Ausiello at TV Line reports that Glee is in negotiations with Ricky Martin:

The bon-bon shaker extraordinaire will play what a Glee insider is calling “the hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.” And a musically inclined one at that. I’m told Martin’s scalding instructor will headline two big musical numbers in the episode, which is slated to air in late January.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/11/ricky-martin-to-play-hottest-spanish-teacher-in-history-of-ohio-on-glee.html#ixzz1fCfJ1ao3

In other Glee news:

Michael Ausiello at TV Line reports that Glee is in negotiations with Ricky Martin:

The bon-bon shaker extraordinaire will play what a Glee insider is calling “the hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.” And a musically inclined one at that. I’m told Martin’s scalding instructor will headline two big musical numbers in the episode, which is slated to air in late January.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/11/ricky-martin-to-play-hottest-spanish-teacher-in-history-of-ohio-on-glee.html#ixzz1fCfJ1ao3

And Ricky Martin actually tweeted yesterday: "I guess McKinley High is looking for a spanish teacher. I think I might apply."

• Members

Drat! I keep wondering what we missed. em1017.gif

A picture of a lounge lizard looking makeup artist leering at you with the caption "Mr. Ricky is otherwise engaged. I'll be taking his place today."

• Members

thumbsup.png Ha ha! I can see it now. Thanks! I reaized later that I should have said 'make-up'.

(Don't know what happened to your earlier post, but I've had a few posts 'blow up' since the new software went live a year ago. It's always with a picture, and always with some formatting - centering or some such. Then I make the teensiest change and instantly the post is festooned with arcane strings of chazerei, like <br><br> && <br><br><br><br>. Even if I've saved the post and try to paste it over the detritus, chances are the post will remain mangled. No alternative but to begin again. If I'm too close to the hour-long window for editing, my shame remains there for all to see. You have my sympathy if this is what happened to your original post.)