Guest lurkerspeaks

Is Taylor Lautner gay?

Guest lurkerspeaks

There is a new video out that some people claim is "proof" that Taylor is gay, simply because of how he uses "Jazz hands" in his conversation.. you be the judge..

gYxfu.gif

Guest FourAces

Gosh. I wonder what star we will put up tomorrow for our scrutiny of his every move and the pleasure of ripping him apart.

Well should we nominate then take a vote :P^_^

Guest hitoallusa

I love Oprah.. I wonder what she is doing these days...

We could call it Celebrity Punching Bowl. Who are we really jealous enough of to tear completely to shreds? Has to be someone who has done us no harm. Perhaps Oprah?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I'm not sure. Travola sort of strikes me as a total nelly bottom.

I read somewhere that this guy claims to have witnessed Travolta at the bathhouses for many years, and Travolta is a fan of the BBC.

At one point the National Enquirer said they had sworn statements from 23 dudes who claim to have topped Travolta in gay saunas.

Travolta sued and the court issued a restraining order barring the Enquirer from releasing the statements or the names of the guys making the accusations until the court case in finished. That was well over a year ago and it's still tied up in litigation.

He's already had one son die. If he came out as gay, Kelly Preston would have a hell of a case for a huge divorce settlement and for full custody of his new baby (which was conceived in vitro without his advance knowledge. Some say she did this to try to get him out of his depression over the death of his son, other say she used his frozen sperm because she was terrified he was going to come out of the closet and divorce her and she wanted leverage on him)