MsGuy

Flirt4free affiliate?

• Members

I avoid 3rd party tool bars at all costs. You never get nuthin for free. They are spying on you for the TB provider. No doubt Adobe or whoever else bundles tool bars with their upgrades get a gratuity from the TB provider. Stay clear.

I don't know about you but I don't cotton to others in my knickers unless I invite them in. :pinch:

Guest FourAces

MsGuy I do not think a F4F button was loaded to your Google toolbar automatically. M respectful guess is you accidentally dragged it from the address bar down to it. I do not use Google Toolbar but on my FF toolbar I have accidentally done the same with other sites. The only way to know for certain right click on icon and delete it. See if it reappears.

I have been a F4F affiliate nearly 8 years and have never heard of such an issue prior that involved them. They are probably one of the most respected adult sites online when it comes to security and integrity.

• Members

Can you show me a screen shot?

Ahahahahahaha...you're joking, right? I have not the slightest idea how to do a 'screen shot'. (See my numerous prior posts re my incompetency in all things electronic.)

I did go back to poke around with the bar a bit and discovered that it is my 'favorites bar', not my tool bar. Sorry if my own ignorance of google nomenclature occasioned confusion on your end.

Reconsidering the situation in light of yall's helpful advice, I've decided that I probably inadvertantly did something that allowed/invited Flirt to set up that hot link on the favorites bar. Hell, maybe I even did it myself; just poking around trying to figure out how the Favorites Bar works, I accidently created half a dozen 'favorites' buttons. I have absolutely no memory of doing any such thing but, in all honesty, that could be said about a lot of things I have objective proof of having done. Such are the perils of low brain oxygen.

At any rate, I have followed 4Aces advice and deleted the demon spawn. I'll report any mysterious reappearance immediately (or as soon as I notice it and/or remember that it isn't supposed to be there, whichever comes first, lol).

• Members

Ahahahahahaha...you're joking, right? I have not the slightest idea how to do a 'screen shot'. (See my numerous prior posts re my incompetency in all things electronic.)

I did go back to poke around with the bar a bit and discovered that it is my 'favorites bar', not my tool bar. Sorry if my own ignorance of google nomenclature occasioned confusion on your end.

Reconsidering the situation in light of yall's helpful advice, I've decided that I probably inadvertantly did something that allowed/invited Flirt to set up that hot link on the favorites bar. Hell, maybe I even did it myself; just poking around trying to figure out how the Favorites Bar works, I accidently created half a dozen 'favorites' buttons. I have absolutely no memory of doing any such thing but, in all honesty, that could be said about a lot of things I have objective proof of having done. Such are the perils of low brain oxygen.

At any rate, I have followed 4Aces advice and deleted the demon spawn. I'll report any mysterious reappearance immediately (or as soon as I notice it and/or remember that it isn't supposed to be there, whichever comes first, lol).

Now you know why you haven't been invited to work in our Fusion Research industry. :P

• Members

Whomever selects and/or takes and/or photoshops the pictures for the banners is amazing at their job though! Would pay them to take my pic!!! :turned:

Now I know why many of the guys look super hot in their banners vs how they look when one clicks onto their room!

• Members

One of their guys, a big dicked one with a sexy accent but quite "thin" got busted last week. He was nude in his room and preparing for a party and was just about to get his beautiful dick to maximum size. A knock on the door brought him to put back on his shorts. His room went black, and he has NOT been back since. I feel sorry for him. [...think he was on drugs or heavy meds from the way he acted; he even alluded to his meds making him groggy.]

• Members

you have to check in via buying points.

If I'm wrong, instruct me otherwise, please!

I just click on one of the pretty pictures in the banner ad and presto!, I'm in his room. Below his room window are pictures of all the models currently wroking the site; peruse and choose.

But you're correct in your general premise. At 6 bucks a minute, credits discipline is essential to avoid bankruptcy, lol.