Guest EXPAT

Glee's shocking ending last night

So what did people think of the shocking winter finale of GLEE last night? I was very shocked it ended that way. I guess they are trying to teach kids about the risks of texting and driving. I think it doesn't come back on until April.

Guest hitoallusa

Quinn got into an accident texting but not sure whether she died or not. I was so curious so googled it. ^_^

[quote name=OneFinger' timestamp='1329973825'

post='52833]

What happened or who died? Didn't get a chance to watch it last night and your post has me curious.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I think she will die. It was already told that she would be "graduating" and not be back next season. In a recent interview, Chris Colfer was talking about this episode and he made the comment, "I don't know if she lives or dies"..It seems strange that he would mention death if it wasn't gonna happen.. Just my two cents worth.

Maybe Quinn will hookup with Artie now ????? Anyway the storyline about Karosfsky was touching and heartbreaking at the same time. Glad they focused on a Hot topic.

I agree and that scene with Kurt in the hospital with Dave was a well written scene. I hope that it helped a few people who needs it right now and may be watching the show. Well done for that episode on many levels.

Guest lurkerspeaks

This show didn't really feature a lot of the new kid on the show. ^_^ I like him. ^_^

By the New Kid, are you referring to Samuel Larson, the winner from the Glee Project? I loved it when in his first scene last week, Sam (Chord) asked "Who is tarantula hair"

Guest lurkerspeaks

Yep, that is the one! ^_^

You have to stand in line behind myself and Eeyore if you want some of that boy...We have been drooling over him since Glee Project first aired. I love the indie rocker/bohemian vibe he has going on. He supposedly used to sing on the streets of LA before the Glee Project. I of course fantasize what the starving artist would do for a few bucks..

I'm sure his role will get bigger as the season moves on. They'll need new cast member focus for next year anyway. I like him so far. I think the little religious group he belongs to is an interesting storyline as well.