TotallyOz

Like a Virgin

Guest xiandarkthorne
Oh No! Another Bill Clinton; I never had sex with that woman; she just sucked my cock and that doesn't count. Only a cunt counts. And as with men, only a cock in the ass counts as sex.

Not sure that defense will hold up in a Thai Court.

Uummm...does it count if other selected parts of me have still never known the joys of sex? I always either tell people that I am either 'technically a virgin' - because according to traditional Chinese rites and beliefs, I remain one as long as I am unmarried in the conventional sense - or that 'some parts are still virgin' - which is true...as long as they don't ask which!

Xian

Isn't it?

That's one of the reasons why I dislike modern so-called music. I can't understand the words. It seems almost as if the more a singer slurs the words to the point of incomprehensibility, the more of a "superstar" they become. Sometimes it's difficult to explain to a Thai boy, when he asks what the words are, that I don't have any idea. Sorry, but if I have to struggle to make out the words, and still can't make them out, that's music I'm not interested in listening to.

The great Elvis Presley? Not interested. You know what he sounds like to me? "You ain nuthin buh a han dog, crockin alla time." Then, "ain wenna wenna ain no frenna mine." Wonderful! An Elvis impersonator? Yeah? Impersonate this!

Somehow I really don't want to have to have a translator sitting next to me just to listen to music. I think the last time I understood all the words in a song was when Cole Porter songs were still at the top of the charts.

My favorite singer was always Ethel Merman. No matter what she sung, I was always able to understand every single word.

My favorite singer was always Ethel Merman. No matter what she sung, I was always able to understand every single word.

For Christ's sake, GB, I finally figured it out: You're deaf! If Ethel was singing outdoors in Central Park in New York City, even I could hear that bellowing broad here in northern Michigan! I never considered her much of a singer but she sure was a hell of a bellower! Come to think of it, she wasn't much of a "looker" either..... (I think they rented her out for advertising and floated her over football stadiums...).

Just a little humor, GB.....although I'm stepping on one of your apparent sacred cows (ohhh, and how that last word applies! haha).