Guest hitoallusa

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Guest lurkerspeaks

post-113342-0-53914900-1353612478_thumb.

My thanksgiving dinner..Turkey with gravy, green bean casserole, corn cream cheese casserole, freshly baked rolls, cranberry relish, cornbread stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie for dessert. YUMMY..; too bad it is just me and kitty enjoying it all.

Guest hitoallusa

Yum.. Lurkerspeaks why didn't you say so.. I would love to come over with my kitty. ^_^ I will bring a side dish and a pie... ^_^

post-113342-0-53914900-1353612478_thumb.

My thanksgiving dinner..Turkey with gravy, green bean casserole, corn cream cheese casserole, freshly baked rolls, cranberry relish, cornbread stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie for dessert. YUMMY..; too bad it is just me and kitty enjoying it all.

Guest Hoover42

Wow, you cooked all that for you and kitty? Well, I'm sitting at home with what is essentially a TV dinner, wish I could have come by to share that great dinner :smile: