Suckrates

The "Steppford" Site

Guest josephga

IMO if you ever get timed out don't go back. You have been sent the message you are not wanted. doesn't matter if it's one week or 1 year. Don't go back

• Members
citylaw, I would respect your position much more except for the fact that when you were recently banned, you asked me to post a thread at Daddy's calling attention to the problems at the site. I could not get back to you because that was when the malware issues here began. In the interim, you were allowed back at the site and I was banned.

But, when you got back to the site, did you create the thread there that you had wanted me to create? No. Did you complain at all when I was banned? No. Yet we here are now supposed to be all concerned that you got yourself banned again. Now we're are all brothers in arms...at least until you are allowed back at the site. Then we will again be forgotten.

Well if indeed City asked you to do his dirty-work over "there", thats was wrong of him, however, I dont interpret his current post as a call to arms, nor a cry for support.. He's merely telling HIS story, as you had the opportunity to do when your just got Banned and came here. Noone bashed you for telling your story. We listened, so I think its a bit selfish and indulgent not to afford city the same opportunity. If I recall, you were Banned several times "there" and went back each time, never mentioning the issues you were Banned for. So lets not resort to the "pot calling the kettle black" thing, especially when we are trying to distiquish Boytoy as a more "equitable" site. !

• Members
It is almost like the abused spouse syndrome.

Exactly like that. Been there, said that, long ago during one of the meltdown repetitions early on. Being abused is like being on drugs. The victim has to want to quit it. Few do. I learned that they won't. So let them piss and moan here if it helps for the moment. I ignore it anymore.

Guest lurkerspeaks

my 2 cents worth about going back after getting banned.... "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got."

• Members

To put all of your minds at ease, some of you have voiced concern over discussions of the "other site HERE, and felt it inappropriate to discuss the site, its management and its OWNER in light of several events over there, including members leaving and Luckys "dismissal".... Many have suggested we just "move on", and not talk about it.. Well, it has come to my attention, that THEY are discussing THIS site too, and some very unkind and slanderous things have been said about the management and owners of THIS site.

So, although I "sometimes" agree in 2 wrongs dont make a right, I dont feel a discussion about a competing site is off-base or inappropriate. It may not be VERY interesting after awhile, but all things run their course, and turn-around is fair play now.

Well, it has come to my attention, that THEY are discussing THIS site too, and some very unkind and slanderous things have been said about the management and owners of THIS site.

Of course they do. They always have. Deej/Rockhard has had issues with the site from its inception. I have not been to that site, but I would bet money the nastiness is from one of the above names from what I have been told is the same individual.

But, it really doesn't matter what they have said or do say. I would also bet money that Daddy does not get involved in the put downs. I have met Daddy and we have had a very cordial chat. I have never asked anyone to choose between the two sites. I think there is a place for more sites in the same genre.

Please don't take what they say as an open door to start many of these threads. It should not be here in abundance. TY and I always try our best to balance things but what we do not want is a site about another site. It is OK to discuss it from time to time and IMHO too much in the past week. But, we did not close the discussion. However, I sincerely hope that these threads are not a habit.

• Members
Of course they do. They always have. Deej/Rockhard has had issues with the site from its inception. I have not been to that site, but I would bet money the nastiness is from one of the above names from what I have been told is the same individual.

But, it really doesn't matter what they have said or do say. I would also bet money that Daddy does not get involved in the put downs. I have met Daddy and we have had a very cordial chat. I have never asked anyone to choose between the two sites. I think there is a place for more sites in the same genre.

Please don't take what they say as an open door to start many of these threads. It should not be here in abundance. TY and I always try our best to balance things but what we do not want is a site about another site. It is OK to discuss it from time to time and IMHO too much in the past week. But, we did not close the discussion. However, I sincerely hope that these threads are not a habit.

I agree.