TotallyOz

Another Fucking Upgrade Oz: You are kidding?

No, sorry, since the last issue we had we upgrade to newer versions the day they come out. I'll try to give a bit of a head's up next time.

However, this upgrade is supposed to have fixed the editor issues some were having.

Also, let me know if other issues arise. As always thank you for your support!

• Members

. . . this upgrade is supposed to have fixed the editor issues some were having.

OZ, it might be helpful if you asked the programmers themselves to test the fixes they made, so they can see whether or not they worked.

For example, after they 'fix' the formatting issue, try it to see if they can now center an image.

And, after they 'fix' the 'Show New Content' button, try it to see if all posters are still named 'Array' or if they have now reverted to their actual screen names.

It might also be useful for you yourself to try the 'Show New Content' button and see what user name shows up for you. If TotallyOz shows up as expected, then it's most likely my issue alone.

Right now, the highly welcome 'fixes' don't seem to be working for me, but that could be a result of a funky cache, an incompatible browser, user error, or some other self-inflicted wound and it may be up to me to take the appropriate action. samurai-suicide-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Members

lookin-

Your suggestions only make too much sense so likely they will never be utilized. ^_^ I never met a technowizard who wasn't "eaten up" with his or her own ability. ^_^ Meaning, no mistakes. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

The forum is done by a company called Invision. They come out with releases every few months. I upgrade to the newest ones. I did this last night. The programmers don't control the code for the forum. They do for the rest of the site. They are not the ones that can fix the "center" or "array" but I did put in bug requests to Invision and was told it would be fixed on the next build. That should have been done but I didn't personally test them either.

• Members

However, this upgrade is supposed to have fixed the editor issues some were having.

Ah. At least I was allowed a few moments of wide-eyed optimism. :whistle:

The programmers don't control the code for the forum. . . . They are not the ones that can fix the "center" or "array" . . .

Thanks for the effort. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go try to center myself.

74592_488536824523421_1837254014_n.jpg