TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

Guest Cranky

Lady goes to her gynecologist and says, "Doctor, I keep finding Costa Rican stamps in my vagina."

Doctor instructs her to get on the exam table.

After a thorough exam he tells her,"Sorry but those aren't Costa Rican stamps, they're Chiquita Banana stickers!"

Nurse is on night rounds at the hospital. She checks on a frail elderly man mumbling in a bed.

She leans over and has a hard time understanding what he is saying since he is wearing an oxygen mask.

She faintly hears him say "Are my testicles black?"

She checks his chart and sees no mention of black testicles and replies "I'm sorry sir, I can't seem to find any diagnosis for black testicles."

Again he mumbles "Are my testicles black?'

So she says to him, "Alright I check and see."

She lifts up the blanket and his hospital gown and nothing appears wrong. She gently cups her hand around his testicles and examines them but there is no sign of blackness."

"I'm sorry sir," says the nurse, "but everything seems to be fine."

By this time the old man has managed to get his oxygen mask off his face and says to her "Are my test results back?"

• Members

Well, mausoleums are kinda dark, aren't they? OTOH, as this is generally regarded as an eternal resting place. you might need more than one or two books. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1