Guest FourAces

Post Your Daily Random Thoughts

Guest FourAces

Not sure if this will work or not but lets give it a try. We all have totally random thoughts throughout the day ... what is the randomness in your brain?

For whatever reason I was thinking about the secret service and why President Carter disliked them so. Then I remembered ... when he was president he was using the bathroom. It was during his first few months of office and I believe this incident happened in the residence of the White House.

He was sitting on the presidents throne and pushed a button he thought would turn the lights on brighter. What he pushed was a panic button and the secret service near instantly broke down the door huge guns drawn while Jimmy sat in disbelief :lol: The story goes he was not very thankful or understanding :o

Guest CharliePS

There was an article in the Sunday paper about what people do with their names when they get married. It claimed that the new trend is for women to take their husband's last name, but to use their maiden name as their middle name (Mary Jane Doe marries John Smith and calls herself Mary Doe Smith, or Mary D. Smith). I had always assumed that was the standard practice, since my mother did that when she married in 1937, and I never heard anyone comment on her usage.

When my partner and I were married two weeks ago, there was a separate section on the license in which we could indicate whether we wanted to change our names, with suggested possibilities. We couldn't think of any change that made sense, so we crossed that section out. As my partner told the clerk, "I've had this name for 78 years--it's on every damn document I can think of! Why would I want to change it just because I'm married?"

Guest hitoallusa

That makes sense and I love your partner's witty answer! Congrats on your marriage and wish you many happy years..

We couldn't think of any change that made sense, so we crossed that section out. As my partner told the clerk, "I've had this name for 78 years--it's on every damn document I can think of! Why would I want to change it just because I'm married?"

Guest EXPAT

I'm pissed because my company has cancelled my executive pension and now they are coming after the regular pension. No soul - this new (or not so new) CEO. It has totally screwed up my retirement plans. And I'M ROYALLY PISSED today. That is not only my random thought, it is a thought that has consumed me for the last week or two.

Guest hitoallusa

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you sue the company?

I'm pissed because my company has cancelled my executive pension and now they are coming after the regular pension. No soul - this new (or not so new) CEO. It has totally screwed up my retirement plans. And I'M ROYALLY PISSED today. That is not only my random thought, it is a thought that has consumed me for the last week or two.

• Members

I know a guy who took the maiden name of his wife as his "new" middle name. But he did a lot of odd things. I actually don't know what she did in that regard. Never thought about it until now and have never met her so that is one reason for not asking.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Two random thoughts for today

1: I'm sick to death of hearing about the royal baby.

2: I'm sick to death of hearing about Nelson Mandela's health.

Guest hitoallusa

You have two bfs living with you.. I don't think you will have problem getting laid..^_^

I can't wait to hear the Baby's name.

I wonder if I will get laid tonight.

I hope that Game of Thrones comes back soon.

Why do I like watching old men in the jacuzzi so much?

What the fuck did I do with my chapstick?

Guest hitoallusa

On my Oz, why do you want to get rapped? Lol just kidding.. I guess you mean some spiced up sex..^_^ I hope you can get it tonight.. ^_^

True, if I ask for it. But, I much prefer someone just pushing me down on the bed and having their way with me. :smile:

Guest EXPAT

I was at the gym this morning and there was a cute guy working out around me and he had on white long basketball shorts and he clearly was not wearing any underwear or jock strap because his rather large penis was moving freely around inside the baggy white shorts. At least I could tell he was circumcised. Very hot and tempting. For some reason I decided to use machines around him all morning.

Having finally succeeded in a 4-month struggle to get through to the real decision-maker at a company I am selling to, I just learned that not one, not two, but three contracts may be available.

What today's overriding thought ought to be: How to maximize (1) my odds of getting all three and (2) the revenue in each.

What it actually is instead: When is the soonest I might get my hot little hands on the first payment? :hyper:

Guest FourAces

I know a guy who took the maiden name of his wife as his "new" middle name. But he did a lot of odd things. I actually don't know what she did in that regard. Never thought about it until now and have never met her so that is one reason for not asking.

Best regards,

RA1

John Ono Lennon :P

Guest FourAces

EXPAT obviously sorry to hear what is happening. I hope you will be able to work through it with the company or people involved.

Guest hitoallusa

No no.. It's the only way I could get Oz's attention. Please don't spoil my chance of getting him.. lol.. ^_^

Eww yes why? This random thought might need some serious therapy :P:D:o

• Members

When my partner and I were married two weeks ago, there was a separate section on the license in which we could indicate whether we wanted to change our names, with suggested possibilities. We couldn't think of any change that made sense, so we crossed that section out. As my partner told the clerk, "I've had this name for 78 years--it's on every damn document I can think of! Why would I want to change it just because I'm married?"

Congrats Charlie. Couldn't be happier for you.

Guest hitoallusa

I love peach color too.... I need to paint my entrance door... I don't want a bright color on the door and haven't decided what color would be good on it. I need to do some repairs around the house and it will be so easy if I have a husband who is good at doing those things. I will just sip lemonade and chat with nosy neighbors while he fixes things.. Life will be so easier.. Lol :smile:

Peach. I think I'll paint the ceiling peach!