Guest FourAces

Post Your Daily Random Thoughts

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz I need to someone hold me if I put on that thing... I will have Oz on my right, AS on my left and Suckrates behind me..

This popped on my Facebook page and I instantly thought of Hito. I know maybe not his thing, but cute still.

Guest hitoallusa

Show I still can't see the pic... But thanks for thinking of me.. ^_^

Its the SHIRT, silly......with your Favorite comment ! DUH !

Big Brother is the main show I buy from ITunes EVERY year as I love it. I can't wait to see each episode.

So, why do I constantly view Monty's TV spoiler alerts to see who is up for eviction and wins POV? It is like an addiction. I know I shouldn't go there, but every day I check it out.

Tom Foolery! :yes:

The musical based on the words and music of Tom Lehrer: http://www.tomlehrer.org/tomlehrer/enter.html

"The material in TOMFOOLERY, such as it is, is drawn entirely from the works of Tom Lehrer, whose recordings of certain peculiar songs of his own devising won him a certain notoriety in the '50s and '60s.

"In 1953 Tom Lehrer, an otherwise inoffensive graduate student and part-time teacher of mathematics at Harvard University, had the effrontery to issue on his own an LP entitled Songs by Tom Lehrer, the inexplicable success of which led to several years of nightclub and concert appearances in the U.S., U.K., and various other Lehrer-speaking countries, as well as two further recorded collections, An Evening Wasted with Tom Lehrer and That Was the Year that Was. To date these LPs have sold over a million and a half copies, God knows to whom.

"A sparkling cast of four versatile and impenitent performers has now been assembled to inflict Mr. Lehrer's songs and prose upon theatre audiences in a lighthearted and heavy-handed (or is this the other way round?) review called TOMFOOLERY.

"Mr. Lehrer's childish delight at the advent of this show is in sharp contrast to his otherwise jaundiced view of everything. He has actively participated in the compilation of TOMFOOLERY and made a general nuisance of himself at rehearsals, at the same time expressing considerable relief that his participation does not extend to the other side of the footlights."

...Who dat: http://www.casualhacker.net/tom.lehrer/jmazner/lehrhtml.html

Guest PasadenaCA

Sorry when a twink has a wrinkled shirt on then I will pass right by him, no matter how cute he is... ^_^

Nothing to do with the twink; it's a sign you need to visit an optician! :-;

Guest hitoallusa

Diversity.. I guess.. You can't never doubt the wisdom of our creator.. ^_^

I'm not sure if God is screwing with us, but WHY do some guys have huge cocks and tiny balls, or Huge enormous bullocks and a tiny wiener? Where's the Equity, and Efficiency in that ??? Is he just looking down and Laughing his Head off ?

Guest Hoover42

Doing the gay guide to Mumbai. Am astonished at the sheer breadth and variety of prostitution options in the city.

Is that posted yet? Couldn't find it in the forum.

Guest CharliePS

"All the world is in tune, on a spring afternoon,

When we're poisoning pigeons in the park..."

I had every Tom Lehrer LP, and practically wore them out playing them.