Guest FourAces

Post Your Daily Random Thoughts

• Members

Nope, not only do I not know the word, I'm not even sure that such a word exists.

I do however think it's a reasonable supposition that what with tens of thousands of English Lit grad students desperately searching over the decades through ever more frivolous topics for something, anything, new to write a thesis on, someone, somewhere, has coined a word that covers the question.

All you have to do, AS, is find it. :P

Pe511114.gif

Dear heart, you know all the essential rhetorical devices were identified and named by the ancients.

Thus the nonsensical frippery got up to by the latter-day charlatans that taught Yours Truly, such being the only kind of thing left for them to mint career capital from.

Ne'ertheless I shall hunt more. Those old Greeks must have hung some moniker on the thing you identified.

• Members

N_U_CANT_TOUCH_THIS___BOY_by_FrauFleisch

FWIW, that's Naruto pictured above, a brash blond ninja trainee with a full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes personality and a two tailed fox demon magically bound up inside him.

____

[ AS: Every boy has his price. :devil: ]

You might want to tread carefully there, AS. Naruto is the type that would bite your dingus right off if it were presented in the wrong circumstances.

Besides, fan fiction almost always links him romantically with Sasuke, his BFF & chief rival.

naruto_vs_sasuke_by_ale_mangekyo-d3l36mz

• Members

Lets hope for our dear friends sake that there is a boy out there whose price is "a pair of shoes" ? :kiss:

Hello, is this "Male Salvation hotline" ? I need forgiveness, for I slept with hito for a pair of Velvet Valentino loafers !

25.jpg

You might want to tread carefully there, AS. Naruto is the type that would bite your dingus right off if it were presented in the wrong circumstances.

Grateful for the warning. This has of course nearly happened more than once, given one's impulses + assumption (as stated above) that everything is for either sale or plunder.